by Ulande Nkomesha on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 11 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 10 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by By Tim Zulu and Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 4 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Zamalek wants Mayuka outBy Nelson Kazeze on 28 Jan 2017
STRIKER Emmanuel Mayuka is on the verge of being ousted from Egyptian side Zamalek SC after a one year stint.
Club president Murtada Mansour told zamalek.tv yesterday that the Zambian striker was considered a fugitive for allegedly being Away Without Official Leave (AWOL).
“Mayuka will not return to play for Zamalek again and he is considered a fugitive after his absence for 25 days for the team and Zamalek has recordings of incriminating evidence against him,” Mansour said.
He said the club had engaged Mayuka’s agent to find a solution.
Reports indicate that the former Kabwe Warriors ace wants to kick start his career and could be heading back to Israel to reunite with his 2007 World Youth Cup strike partner, Rodger Kola at Hapoel Ra’anana.
If a move to Israel does not materialize, Mayuka is hoping for a French move or a move back to Swiss side Young Boys, though his chances are very slim.
The 26-year-old has failed to replicate his 2012 form which saw him help Zambia to lift the AFCON and a move to English Premier League Side South Hampton in the same year.
About Nelson Kazeze
Nelson Kazeze is a Zambian multi-skilled journalist with an emphasis on sports news.
Email: nelson [at] diggers [dot] news
- New Twist: Mayuka stays at Zamalek - 31 Jan 2017
- Zambia U-20 to face Amajita in international friendly - 31 Jan 2017
- Zesco United players pledge to fulfill target - 30 Jan 2017
- Napsa Stars sign Bageya, four others - 30 Jan 2017
- Zamalek wants Mayuka out - 28 Jan 2017
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,053 views)
- Kalaluka fights LAZ's subpoenas against himself, Lubinda (1,124 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,039 view)
- Don’t blame climate change but corruption for economic crisis - KBF (1,007 view)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (997 views)
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
- Police lied about Kaoma shooting, with impunity
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend