- by Thomas Mulenga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lungu off to Lesotho, shuns questions about suspended MPsBy Mukosha Funga on 15 Jun 2017
President Edgar Lungu says he is happy that Lesotho has risen above differences and it is finding its feet in democracy.
And President Lungu has declined to comment on the suspension of 48 UPND members of parliament saying it was a parliamentary issue.
The Head of State was speaking before departure for Lesotho, where he has gone to attend the inauguration ceremony of the Prime Minister-elect of the Kingdom of Lesotho, Dr Motsoahae Thomas Thabane, at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport today.
“The relationship between Zambia and Lesotho is poised for growth because of the common heritage. I think Lesotho has been besieged with problems in the past but we are happy that they are finding their feet. So it is simply to encourage them to go that route,” said President Lungu.
And President Lungu declined to comment on the suspension of 48 MPs saying it was a Parliamentary issue which he could not get involved with.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Mwanawasa was a visionary – HH - 19 Aug 2017
- Mwamba says Lungu has summoned S/Africa opposition - 19 Aug 2017
- Mopani warns employees of possible shutdown - 18 Aug 2017
- VJ questions SADC, AU silence over HH persecution - 18 Aug 2017
- IG has accepted that he is incompetent – Tayali - 18 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend