by Julia Malunga on 16 Oct 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 16 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 16 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by John Chola on 11 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Lungu off to Lesotho, shuns questions about suspended MPsBy Mukosha Funga on 15 Jun 2017
President Edgar Lungu says he is happy that Lesotho has risen above differences and it is finding its feet in democracy.
And President Lungu has declined to comment on the suspension of 48 UPND members of parliament saying it was a parliamentary issue.
The Head of State was speaking before departure for Lesotho, where he has gone to attend the inauguration ceremony of the Prime Minister-elect of the Kingdom of Lesotho, Dr Motsoahae Thomas Thabane, at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport today.
“The relationship between Zambia and Lesotho is poised for growth because of the common heritage. I think Lesotho has been besieged with problems in the past but we are happy that they are finding their feet. So it is simply to encourage them to go that route,” said President Lungu.
And President Lungu declined to comment on the suspension of 48 MPs saying it was a Parliamentary issue which he could not get involved with.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- TIZ raises red flag against Govt, AVIC on Kafulafuta, Sata Toll Plazas - 8 Oct 2019
- Govt single-sourced AVIC…to construct the $4.3m Toll Plaza which broke down months later - 7 Oct 2019
- Kaoma police nab UPND cadre in shooting incident - 6 Oct 2019
- DEC withdraws summon on Findlay - 3 Oct 2019
- Several soldiers injured during military exhibition in Mbala - 30 Sep 2019
- Murder trial for Benny Zulu starts (4,058 views)
- 2 burn to death in Luanshya road accident (3,376 views)
- AVIC, RDA toll plaza deal was a rip off, evidence is coming (2,327 views)
- Family members challenge newly installed Chief Nalubamba's legitimacy in court (2,225 views)
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala (2,035 views)
- I’m Lungu’s strongman, that’s why enemies target me with corruption tag – Chitotela
- 2 burn to death in Luanshya road accident
- We’re ready to meet UPND in court over its gay rights agenda – Sunday
- Lungu’s failure to protect Sesheke cops worsening violence – Andyford
- Former ministers must do the right thing, pay back – Sumaili
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Murder trial for Benny Zulu starts
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies"
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend