- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 17 Dec 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 13 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Stanbic Zambia CEO moves to KenyaBy Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017
Stanbic Bank Zambia has announced that Chief Executive Charles Mudiwa will leave the bank effective December 31, 2017 to take up the role of Chief Executive for Stanbic Bank Kenya, one of the largest economies in Africa.
According to a statement issued today, Stanbic board chairman Dr Austin Mwape announced the new development, stating that the bank would soon announce and introduce Mudiwa’s replacement.
“Charles has been extremely instrumental to the Stanbic Bank Zambia success story and it is under his leadership that the Bank was first named Best Bank in Zambia and also most profitable Bank in Zambia. It is also under his reign that Stanbic Bank was named Employer of Choice in Zambia,” Dr Mwape said.
“Throughout his tenure as Chief Executive, Mr Mudiwa achieved an impressive turnaround and strengthened the bank fundamentally, making it one of the strongest banks in the country. His dedication to the success of the bank and his commitment to clients, shareholders and employees have been exemplary. His contributions to the growth and strength of Stanbic Bank Zambia have been many, and he will be missed.”
Mudiwa has served in his current position since 2013.
Prior to his appointment, Mudiwa was Chief Executive of Standard Bank Malawi for six years.
His previous positions in the Standard Bank Group include Executive Director for Retail Banking and Operations at Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe. In South Africa he was Director in charge of Standard Bank’s Mass Market Banking.
Mudiwa now heads to Kenya, the largest economy in the East African Community, to oversee the operations of Stanbic Bank Kenya.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- 20-year-old man rapes 112-year-old in Kazungula - 18 Dec 2017
- Court throws out K5bn suit against Mutinta Hichilema - 16 Dec 2017
- NDC attackers are PF sympathisers, but not our members – Kamba - 16 Dec 2017
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend