- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Mukata, Charmaine committed to High Court for murder trialBy Diggers Reporter on 2 Jun 2017
Murder accused Keith Mukata and his lover Charmaine Musonda have been committed to the High Court for trial.
Lusaka magistrate Ireen Wishimanga committed them to the High Court after a state prosecutor presented a certificate of committal signed by Director of Public Prosecutions Lilian Siyuni.
“Now therefore I Fuluta .L. Shawa Siyuni ,SC Director of Public Prosecutions for the Republic of Zambia, pursuant to the powers vested in me by section 254 of the Criminal Procedure Code, chapter 88 of the laws Zambia do hereby certify that this is a proper case for trial by the High Court,”read the committal.
Magistrate Wishimanga has then explained to the accused that they would no longer appear before her.
“From now onward you will cease to be appearing before the subordinate court, you will be informed when to appear at the High Court,” said Wishimanga.
After the court session ended, Mukata and his lover avoided cameras by using court tunnels to get to the holding cell where they hurriedly a private red Toyota Spacio in which they were driven off to prison.
The duo allegedly shot dead a security guard at Mukata’s lawfirm, AKM Legal Practitioners.Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend