- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Lusaka man in court for raping drunken womanBy Diggers Reporter on 4 Jun 2017
A 31-year-old man of Lusaka’s Makeni Villa has been dragged to court for raping a woman of the same area after the match between Zambia U20 and South Korea two months ago.
Johnson Kalaluka, a driver is alleged to have raped Anna Kazembe between March 8 and 9 2017.
Details before the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court are that on the material day Kazembe was uncontrollably drunk at CC night club in Chawama.
Bar men allegedly tried to kick her out of the bar but she resisted.
According to one of the barmen’s statement, a “good Samaritan”, Kalaluka, offered to drive her to her house in Makeni Villa saying they lived in the same location.
But according to Kazembe’s statement, Kalaluka raped her after they left the bar.
Kalaluka is yet to take plea in the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court.
About Diggers Reporter
- UPND should stop deceiving people that they are the ones delivering development in their strongholds – Mwila - 19 Oct 2017
- Court jails 3 Zimbabweans for illegal possession of emeralds - 18 Oct 2017
- Lusaka woman denies stealing baby - 18 Oct 2017
- Woman in court for burning daughter over K7 - 18 Oct 2017
- Residential plots under Zesco poles shock Kapata - 14 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend