by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Jun 2017by Mukosha Funga on 29 Jun 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 28 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 28 Jun 2017
- Goal Diggers
by Mukosha Funga on 28 Jun 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Jun 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jun 2017
by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Jun 2017
by Diggers Reporter on 29 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 28 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 28 Jun 2017by Diggers Reporter on 28 Jun 2017
- Diggers Lite
- Guest Diggers
by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Jun 2017by David Julian Wightman on 10 Jun 2017by David Julian Wightman on 27 May 2017
Calling Lungu Chik**la lands Chawama man in troubleBy Diggers Reporter on 16 Jun 2017
A 49-year-old man of Lusaka’s Chawama township has been found with a case to answer for defaming President Edgar Lungu after reffering to him as Ch*kala.
Lusaka magistrate Sylvia Munyinya has placed Peter Habasimbi on his defense after the state closed it’s case.
Habasimbi, a police reserve officer, is alleged to have defamed the President whilst on a minibus from Snow White to Chawama.
Facts before the court are that whilst on the bus, Habasimbi was greeted by the bus driver who asked him why he was not seen in the State House bus anymore to which he responded that he was now based at Chawama police station.
He further alleged that the reason why people were burning buildings after Hakainde Hichilema’s arrest was because of the president.
He also said in other countries, war would have ensued following HH’s arrest because he had a huge following.
Among his actual words which are before court are; “Chikala wamene muna votela President alengesa,” words which the state interpreted as…”the Penis you voted for as President is the cause”.
The case has since been adjoined to July 21 as Habasimbi has sought legal representation.
About Diggers Reporter
- Video evidence in Munali petition goes missing - 29 Jun 2017
- ACC nabs former PF minister for Corruption - 28 Jun 2017
- HH challenges move to return him to Mukobeko - 28 Jun 2017
- Accused murderers of ZAF soldier granted bail - 28 Jun 2017
- HH insists: DPP shouldn’t takeover contempt case against Sumaili - 28 Jun 2017
- HH challenges move to return him to Mukobeko
- Fire Lusambo to end PF confusion on CB, Kambwili tells Lungu
- Lungu mocks Kambwili: Those who are unhappy with dialogue are ranting like wild rabid dogs
- Wina meets Bishops: we are ready to listen
- Judges can be excited if Lungu dropped treason charge against HH - Lawyer
Weekly Most Digged
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Contact Details8 Alex Chola Road
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to friend