- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Unruly Nkana fans attract disciplinary action against clubBy Diggers Reporter on 6 Apr 2017
Nkana are in hot water with FAZ following crowd trouble in Sunday’s 2017 Charity Shield final and have been summoned for disciplinary committee hearing on April 8 in Lusaka.
Unruly Nkana fans disrupted the final for six minutes on April 2 at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola that the Kitwe side lost 2-0 to Zesco United.
This is after Nkana captain and defender Donashano Malama was red carded for an off-the-ball incident when he stomped on Zesco fullback Ben Adama in the 58th minute of the match with Nkana trailing 1-0.
“Nkana has been summoned in connection with their fans’ unruly behavior during last Sunday’s Samuel ‘Zoom’ Ndhlovu Charity Shield final between Zesco United and Nkana at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium,” FAZ media boss Desmond Katongo said.
Nkana fans bombarded the pitch with glass and plastic bottles, most of the containers alcoholic, but were pacified by their club officials before referee Wellington Kaoma resumed action in the 64th minute.
Meanwhile, two other clubs will also appear before the FAZ disciplinary committee.
“The Association has also summoned Livingstone Pride in connection with the club’s abandoned week 17 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 24th July, 2016,” Katongo stated.
“FAZ has further summoned Kazungula to a hearing on their abandoned week 18 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 31st July, 2016.”
About Diggers Reporter
- RTSA system down again - 25 Sep 2017
- Court acquits Sumaili - 25 Sep 2017
- Lusaka woman in court for killing hubby’s lover - 25 Sep 2017
- Govt increases civil servants’ salaries by 8% - 25 Sep 2017
- International Agency to aide Zambia in Nuclear science training - 24 Sep 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend