- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 23 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017by Nic Cheeseman on 7 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017
Unruly Nkana fans attract disciplinary action against clubBy Diggers Reporter on 6 Apr 2017
Nkana are in hot water with FAZ following crowd trouble in Sunday’s 2017 Charity Shield final and have been summoned for disciplinary committee hearing on April 8 in Lusaka.
Unruly Nkana fans disrupted the final for six minutes on April 2 at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola that the Kitwe side lost 2-0 to Zesco United.
This is after Nkana captain and defender Donashano Malama was red carded for an off-the-ball incident when he stomped on Zesco fullback Ben Adama in the 58th minute of the match with Nkana trailing 1-0.
“Nkana has been summoned in connection with their fans’ unruly behavior during last Sunday’s Samuel ‘Zoom’ Ndhlovu Charity Shield final between Zesco United and Nkana at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium,” FAZ media boss Desmond Katongo said.
Nkana fans bombarded the pitch with glass and plastic bottles, most of the containers alcoholic, but were pacified by their club officials before referee Wellington Kaoma resumed action in the 64th minute.
Meanwhile, two other clubs will also appear before the FAZ disciplinary committee.
“The Association has also summoned Livingstone Pride in connection with the club’s abandoned week 17 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 24th July, 2016,” Katongo stated.
“FAZ has further summoned Kazungula to a hearing on their abandoned week 18 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 31st July, 2016.”
About Diggers Reporter
- Swazi coach salutes Chipolopolo, wishes them triumph over Bafana - 23 Jul 2017
- Zambia thump Swaziland 3-0 - 23 Jul 2017
- U-17 thrash Madagascar 7-1 - 22 Jul 2017
- Zesco keep walkover win despite FIFA ruling on Obied - 22 Jul 2017
- FAZ summons Nkana over media attacks - 22 Jul 2017
- Lungu expels Kambwili, Musenge from PF
- I'm a threat to the sole candidate - Kambwili
- PF is being run by frustrated SG and deputy, they wanted to be ministers - youths
- Russia to deliver 4 superjets to Zambia in 2018, plus one for Head of State - Media
- Kapata mocks Lusaka Mayor over suggestion to bury Zesco cables
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend