- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Unruly Nkana fans attract disciplinary action against clubBy Diggers Reporter on 6 Apr 2017
Nkana are in hot water with FAZ following crowd trouble in Sunday’s 2017 Charity Shield final and have been summoned for disciplinary committee hearing on April 8 in Lusaka.
Unruly Nkana fans disrupted the final for six minutes on April 2 at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola that the Kitwe side lost 2-0 to Zesco United.
This is after Nkana captain and defender Donashano Malama was red carded for an off-the-ball incident when he stomped on Zesco fullback Ben Adama in the 58th minute of the match with Nkana trailing 1-0.
“Nkana has been summoned in connection with their fans’ unruly behavior during last Sunday’s Samuel ‘Zoom’ Ndhlovu Charity Shield final between Zesco United and Nkana at the Levy Mwanawasa Stadium,” FAZ media boss Desmond Katongo said.
Nkana fans bombarded the pitch with glass and plastic bottles, most of the containers alcoholic, but were pacified by their club officials before referee Wellington Kaoma resumed action in the 64th minute.
Meanwhile, two other clubs will also appear before the FAZ disciplinary committee.
“The Association has also summoned Livingstone Pride in connection with the club’s abandoned week 17 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 24th July, 2016,” Katongo stated.
“FAZ has further summoned Kazungula to a hearing on their abandoned week 18 league game involving Zambeef Sinazongwe on 31st July, 2016.”
About Diggers Reporter
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years - 22 Nov 2017
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence - 22 Nov 2017
- Nandos employees in court for theft - 22 Nov 2017
- Man who stole computers from Chimbokaila gets 5 years imprisonment - 22 Nov 2017
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay - 21 Nov 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend