- by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Locals make modest start at Zambia Sugar OpenBy Diggers Reporter on 28 Apr 2017
Patrick Mwendapole leads the local field after day one of the Zambia Sugar Open that began on Thursday at Lusaka Golf Club.
But Portugese golfer Stephen has taken the overnight lead heading into Friday’s second round when the cut will be made for the final two rounds.
Mwendapole fired a 1-Under for the day but is an emphatic ten shots behind Ferreira.
Two Zambian Golfers at even with Madalitso Muthiya and Abel Zulu at par.
Dayne Moore is a shot behind the pair at 1-over.
Kelly Tembo is the best performer of the Zambia amateurs at 2-over and hoping for a better showing on Friday to make the cut of 60 plus ties.
Meanwhile, Ferreira is three shots clear of the pack while South African Keenan Davidse is second and alone at 8-under.
About Diggers Reporter
- Stanbic Bank Zambia announces new CEO - 11 Dec 2017
- Minister drops Solwezi General hospital management - 10 Dec 2017
- Doctor in court for failing to pay for 7 suits - 8 Dec 2017
- The lion sculpture was photo shopped – Ndola Council - 8 Dec 2017
- Our boss told us the cannabis lab was a prayer room – Witness - 8 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend