by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Reporter on 15 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Sep 2019
by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 5 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Zambia ready for Tanzania in COSAFA semiBy Diggers Reporter on 3 Jul 2017
Zambia will play Tanzania in Wednesday’s 2017 Cosafa Cup semifinals at the ongoing tournament in South Africa.
Tanzania on Sunday clinched their semifinal date against their Western neighbours when they eliminated hosts and defending champions Bafana Bafana 1-0 on Sunday at the Royal Bafokeng Palace Stadium in Rustenburg.
Elias Maguri scored the game’s lone goal in the 18th minute with a right footed shot that beat goalkeeper Boalefa Pule.
The July 5 date at Moruleng Stadium will be Zambia and Tanzania’s first Cosafa Cup clash in 20 years.
The two sides played out to a 2-2 draw in Arusha when the inaugural 1997 tournament was played in a round-robin format.
Zambia won the tournament that year when they finished top of the pool on 8 points from their allotted four games.
Meanwhile,Chipolopolo secured their semifinal place in this year’s tournament after a 2-1 win over 2016 runners-up Botswana on Saturday.
It was Zambia’s first semifinal qualification since they win the tournament as hosts in 2013.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- 4 Zambian trucks hijacked in SA - 15 Sep 2019
- Robert Mugabe dies aged 95 - 6 Sep 2019
- FAZ calls off Zambia vs SA friendly - 3 Sep 2019
- Zambia has given us a good environment for business – Orca Deco - 3 Sep 2019
- Mwitwa gives Tutwa 24 hours to apologize - 17 Aug 2019
- If you don’t want to refine our constitution, we will refine it - Lungu (2,620 views)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (2,603 views)
- 4 Lusaka men sue Kaizer Zulu for kidnapping and beating them (1,459 view)
- Kambwili is already a dead man, no one can kill him – Mumbi (1,304 view)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,257 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend