- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Kambwili survives accident, pushes disciplinary committeeBy Diggers Reporter on 16 Jan 2017
ROAN member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili’s fate will this afternoon be decided by the Patriotic Front disciplinary committee.
The hearing, which was supposed to take place on Friday was postponed to today, January 16, 2017 after Kamwbili’s witnesses failed to show up and he claimed it was because the OP was blocking them from travelling to Lusaka.
Last evening, the former information minister posted images of a wrecked vehicle on his Facebook page saying he and his witnesses survived a “ferocious road accident”.
“BREAKING NEWS. Earlier on today my team of witnesses and I cheated death, we were involved in a ferocious road accident as we made our way to Lusaka for the scheduled disciplinary hearing. We thank God that we survived unscathed, we are all in good health and we are ready for the hearing tomorrow. What an awesome God we serve,” wrote Kambwili.
But police spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo stated that it was vehicles in Kambwili’s own entourage that rammed into each other.
“We recorded a damage only accident which happened yesterday, 15th January, 2017 at 17 30 hours opposite Kapiri Mposhi police club on Great North Road. Involved was Roan Member of Parliament, Hon Dr Chishimba Kambwili who was driving his personal Land Rover discovery registration number ALD 5799 from north to south and also involved was Hon. Kambwili’s driver identified as Bwalya Musheki aged 47 of Roan Township in Luanshya who was driving another motor vehicle, a Toyota Lanscruiser GX registration number ALM 3781 belonging to Honorable Kambwili , also moving from North to South following each other. The accident happened when the driver of the GX Landcruiser misjudged speed of the motor vehicle Land rover discovery which was in front and hit into it. No injuries were recorded on occupants,” stated Katongo.
PF secretary general Davies Mwila has made it clear that there shall be no further adjournments in the matter.
About Diggers Reporter
- RTSA system down again - 25 Sep 2017
- Court acquits Sumaili - 25 Sep 2017
- Lusaka woman in court for killing hubby’s lover - 25 Sep 2017
- Govt increases civil servants’ salaries by 8% - 25 Sep 2017
- International Agency to aide Zambia in Nuclear science training - 24 Sep 2017
You may also like...
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend