- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Kambwili survives accident, pushes disciplinary committeeBy Diggers Reporter on 16 Jan 2017
ROAN member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili’s fate will this afternoon be decided by the Patriotic Front disciplinary committee.
The hearing, which was supposed to take place on Friday was postponed to today, January 16, 2017 after Kamwbili’s witnesses failed to show up and he claimed it was because the OP was blocking them from travelling to Lusaka.
Last evening, the former information minister posted images of a wrecked vehicle on his Facebook page saying he and his witnesses survived a “ferocious road accident”.
“BREAKING NEWS. Earlier on today my team of witnesses and I cheated death, we were involved in a ferocious road accident as we made our way to Lusaka for the scheduled disciplinary hearing. We thank God that we survived unscathed, we are all in good health and we are ready for the hearing tomorrow. What an awesome God we serve,” wrote Kambwili.
But police spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo stated that it was vehicles in Kambwili’s own entourage that rammed into each other.
“We recorded a damage only accident which happened yesterday, 15th January, 2017 at 17 30 hours opposite Kapiri Mposhi police club on Great North Road. Involved was Roan Member of Parliament, Hon Dr Chishimba Kambwili who was driving his personal Land Rover discovery registration number ALD 5799 from north to south and also involved was Hon. Kambwili’s driver identified as Bwalya Musheki aged 47 of Roan Township in Luanshya who was driving another motor vehicle, a Toyota Lanscruiser GX registration number ALM 3781 belonging to Honorable Kambwili , also moving from North to South following each other. The accident happened when the driver of the GX Landcruiser misjudged speed of the motor vehicle Land rover discovery which was in front and hit into it. No injuries were recorded on occupants,” stated Katongo.
PF secretary general Davies Mwila has made it clear that there shall be no further adjournments in the matter.
About Diggers Reporter
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years - 22 Nov 2017
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence - 22 Nov 2017
- Nandos employees in court for theft - 22 Nov 2017
- Man who stole computers from Chimbokaila gets 5 years imprisonment - 22 Nov 2017
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay - 21 Nov 2017
You may also like...
- National Parks department explains implications of suspending hunting permits
- Kambwili questions ConCourt’s failure to cite Mwila for contempt
- It’s childish for Kambwili to continue telling lies about Lungu – Chanda
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend