- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Janza quits FAZ for Red Arrows top jobBy Nelson Kazeze on 11 Jan 2017
Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) technical director Honour Janza has relinquished his post to become Red Arrows as head coach.
In a statement issued today January 11, 2017, FAZ deputy general secretary Lombe Mbalashi stated that Red Arrows had requested Janza’s services.
“Red Arrows have requested the services of the current FAZ Technical Director Mr. Honour Janza to become their Head Coach. This means that the key position will be vacant when Janza leaves,” said Mbalashi.
He stated that FAZ had since made a request to replace Janza and that FIFA would look into the request.
And Mbalashi stated that FAZ President Andrew Kamanga met with FIFA President Gianni Infantino at FIFA Headquarters on Tuesday to discuss various soccer developmental matters.
He added that the FIFA boss instructed FAZ to amend its Constitution by March 30th, 2017. Mbalashi stated that FIFA would send a delegation to the FAZ Ordinary Council meeting to help with the amendments which will include the reduction of the Electoral College from 35 to 80.
Mbalashi noted that the reduction of the Electoral College would not disadvantage FAZ affiliates in any way.
“The said reduction of the FAZ Electoral College as confirmed by both FAZ and FIFA will in no way disadvantage any FAZ members as they will be catered for under the decentralized FAZ structures,” stated Mbalashi.
About Nelson Kazeze
Nelson Kazeze is a Zambian multi-skilled journalist with an emphasis on sports news.
Email: nelson [at] diggers [dot] news
- New Twist: Mayuka stays at Zamalek - 31 Jan 2017
- Zambia U-20 to face Amajita in international friendly - 31 Jan 2017
- Zesco United players pledge to fulfill target - 30 Jan 2017
- Napsa Stars sign Bageya, four others - 30 Jan 2017
- Zamalek wants Mayuka out - 28 Jan 2017
- Lungu's theft not new; he started stealing as a lawyer - HH
- PF cadres attack Kambwili's supporters at Central Police
- Miyanda asks ConCourt to declare that Lungu breached Constitution by threatening judges
- Nawakwi wonders how Antonio will switch from calling PF thieves
- Antonio too young for politics of the belly
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend