- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Janza quits FAZ for Red Arrows top jobBy Nelson Kazeze on 11 Jan 2017
Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) technical director Honour Janza has relinquished his post to become Red Arrows as head coach.
In a statement issued today January 11, 2017, FAZ deputy general secretary Lombe Mbalashi stated that Red Arrows had requested Janza’s services.
“Red Arrows have requested the services of the current FAZ Technical Director Mr. Honour Janza to become their Head Coach. This means that the key position will be vacant when Janza leaves,” said Mbalashi.
He stated that FAZ had since made a request to replace Janza and that FIFA would look into the request.
And Mbalashi stated that FAZ President Andrew Kamanga met with FIFA President Gianni Infantino at FIFA Headquarters on Tuesday to discuss various soccer developmental matters.
He added that the FIFA boss instructed FAZ to amend its Constitution by March 30th, 2017. Mbalashi stated that FIFA would send a delegation to the FAZ Ordinary Council meeting to help with the amendments which will include the reduction of the Electoral College from 35 to 80.
Mbalashi noted that the reduction of the Electoral College would not disadvantage FAZ affiliates in any way.
“The said reduction of the FAZ Electoral College as confirmed by both FAZ and FIFA will in no way disadvantage any FAZ members as they will be catered for under the decentralized FAZ structures,” stated Mbalashi.
About Nelson Kazeze
Nelson Kazeze is a Zambian multi-skilled journalist with an emphasis on sports news.
Email: nelson [at] diggers [dot] news
- New Twist: Mayuka stays at Zamalek - 31 Jan 2017
- Zambia U-20 to face Amajita in international friendly - 31 Jan 2017
- Zesco United players pledge to fulfill target - 30 Jan 2017
- Napsa Stars sign Bageya, four others - 30 Jan 2017
- Zamalek wants Mayuka out - 28 Jan 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend