- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Kamanga hails Janny SikazweBy Nelson Kazeze on 7 Feb 2017
FOOTBALL Association of Zambia president Andrew Kamanga says he is delighted with Zambian referee Janny Sikazwe’s achievements.
In a statement issued by FAZ general secretary Ponga Liwewe Yesterday, Kamanga said he was proud of Sikazwe’s achievements on the continent.
“Our hope as an executive is that more of our referees will get inspired and work even harder to surpass the records Mr. Sikazwe is breaking. His achievements show that nothing is impossible in life as long as you put your mind and hard work towards achieving it,” Kamanga stated.
He also appealed to fans and the business community to come on board as Zambia hosts the U-20 AFCON which starts on February 26, 2017.
“So far so good we are on course and our appeal is to the business community and fans to come on board. The government and our patron His Excellency Edgar Chagwa Lungu have been tremendous with their unwavering support,” he stated.
On Sunday, Sikazwe refereed the final of the African Cup of Nations in which Cameroon defeated Egypt 2-1.
He became the second Zambian official to handle a final after the late Kabalamuya Chayu.
Only two months ago, Sikazwe became the first Zambian to handle the World Club Championship final that pitted Real Madrid against Kashima Antlers of Japan.Related Items
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- We are not a university for the poor - UNZA
- Bishop Joshua Banda announces auction of Messi's jersey at Day of Prayer
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- Meditating or snoring? Musenge's prayer position sparks debate
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend