- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Napsa hold Lusaka Dynamos to 1-1 drawBy Tenson Mkhala on 27 Jul 2017
Napsa Stars football team yesterday held by Lusaka Dynamos to a 1-0 draw in week 19 of the MTN/FAZ super league.
The game that was played at Lusaka’s Edwin Imboela Stadium, saw Napsa Stars despite putting up a good game, conceded a goal in the last minute of the match.
Napsa Stars coach Daniel Chiboleka told journalist shortly after the match that he was disappointed with the results.
“It’s a fare result but disappointed results to Napsa because we have gone two games without a win. So we just have to go back to the drawing board and start winning games,” He said.
Chiboleka said his focus now is to win and pick up maximum points in the next game which is against Nchanga Rangers on Saturday.
“Our target will be to pick up maximum point because in the last two games we have lost four points so we need to go and pick up a maximum point,” Said Chiboleka.
And Lusaka Dynamos head coach Patrick Phiri said he was happy with a point.
“I am happy that we managed to get a point. Napsa was strong.We managed to score from nowhere.We were sleeping. Napsa played well they were very strong. They could have managed to get three points but we came back. It’s good to see that the boys had a fighting spirit and came back into the game and got a point,” Said Phiri.
Napsa Stars still tops the table with 35 points while Lusaka Dynamos are second with 31 points and have two games in hand.
About Tenson Mkhala
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- Respect marriage – KBF - 8 Oct 2017
- We need improved education system for positive change – Msiska - 5 Oct 2017
- Govt improves farmer registration process - 28 Sep 2017
- Zambia’s Karima aims high at Dubai cooking competition - 26 Sep 2017
- Parliament should be able to detect, stop abuse of public resources – Speaker - 26 Sep 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend