- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 19 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Napsa hold Lusaka Dynamos to 1-1 drawBy Tenson Mkhala on 27 Jul 2017
Napsa Stars football team yesterday held by Lusaka Dynamos to a 1-0 draw in week 19 of the MTN/FAZ super league.
The game that was played at Lusaka’s Edwin Imboela Stadium, saw Napsa Stars despite putting up a good game, conceded a goal in the last minute of the match.
Napsa Stars coach Daniel Chiboleka told journalist shortly after the match that he was disappointed with the results.
“It’s a fare result but disappointed results to Napsa because we have gone two games without a win. So we just have to go back to the drawing board and start winning games,” He said.
Chiboleka said his focus now is to win and pick up maximum points in the next game which is against Nchanga Rangers on Saturday.
“Our target will be to pick up maximum point because in the last two games we have lost four points so we need to go and pick up a maximum point,” Said Chiboleka.
And Lusaka Dynamos head coach Patrick Phiri said he was happy with a point.
“I am happy that we managed to get a point. Napsa was strong.We managed to score from nowhere.We were sleeping. Napsa played well they were very strong. They could have managed to get three points but we came back. It’s good to see that the boys had a fighting spirit and came back into the game and got a point,” Said Phiri.
Napsa Stars still tops the table with 35 points while Lusaka Dynamos are second with 31 points and have two games in hand.
About Tenson Mkhala
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- I told police to add me to the treason case, claims GBM - 17 Aug 2017
- I’m sad that HH is still in prison – Mwaliteta - 8 Aug 2017
- Mwaliteta did not deserve to be in prison – Lawyer - 8 Aug 2017
- Court finds Mwaliteta with no case to answer - 8 Aug 2017
- Resolve Lungu, HH differences before things blow up – Bishop Mfula - 28 Jul 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend