- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
We need fewer road blocks, says IGBy Diggers Reporter on 17 Nov 2016
INSPECTOR General of Police Mr Kakoma Kanganja has directed all Provincial Police Commissioners to implement the directive by government on the reduction of permanent security and traffic check points.
In a statement issued by Police spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo, the Inspector General has further communicated to Police Commissioners to ensure that all police officers adhere to the Parliamentary pronouncement made by Minister of Home Affairs, Stephen Kampyongo.
Kanganja warned of stern action against any officer who would be found operating outside the recognized security and traffic check points.
“The Traffic section has been advised to complement the remaining checkpoints with increased motorised patrols to ensure that there is observance of laws and regulations,” he said.
He has also warned of stringent action against all officers who have a tendency of engaging themselves in corrupt activities during police operations and that his command has put in place mechanisms to detect and bring to book all those who would be found wanting.Related ItemsHeadlines
You may also like...
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend