- by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 24 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 23 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017by Nic Cheeseman on 7 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017
Lungu, Desalegn discuss regional conflict resolutionBy Stella Goma on 30 Mar 2017
President Edgar Lungu says Zambia is committed to finding lasting solutions to regional conflicts.
According to PF media team, President Lungu said he looked forward to work with Ethiopia in conflict resolution in sub-regions.
On Tuesday, President Lungu welcomed Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn accompanied by other Ethiopian Government officials in the country who are on a Three-Day State visit.
“During Zambia’s tenure in the AU Peace and Security Council, I look forward to working closely with your Excellency in resolving the various conflicts on our continent, particularly within our respective sub-regions. This is in our quest to promote peace and security by ensuring the “silencing of guns on the African continent by 2020,” President Lungu said.
And President Lungu hailed Ethiopia for its role in safeguarding peace, security and stability in the East African region.
“Let me commend the Ethiopian government for the critical role it continues to play in safeguarding peace, security and stability in the East African Region. Zambia, as a member of the African Union Peace and Security Council, will continue to support efforts aimed at finding lasting solutions to Regional conflicts,” said President Lungu.
“Your visit is a clear demonstration of your personal commitment and the importance our two countries attach to our existing relations based on mutual trust and respect for the principles of freedom, unity, peace, justice, democracy and development.”Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend