- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Lungu, Desalegn discuss regional conflict resolutionBy Stella Goma on 30 Mar 2017
President Edgar Lungu says Zambia is committed to finding lasting solutions to regional conflicts.
According to PF media team, President Lungu said he looked forward to work with Ethiopia in conflict resolution in sub-regions.
On Tuesday, President Lungu welcomed Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn accompanied by other Ethiopian Government officials in the country who are on a Three-Day State visit.
“During Zambia’s tenure in the AU Peace and Security Council, I look forward to working closely with your Excellency in resolving the various conflicts on our continent, particularly within our respective sub-regions. This is in our quest to promote peace and security by ensuring the “silencing of guns on the African continent by 2020,” President Lungu said.
And President Lungu hailed Ethiopia for its role in safeguarding peace, security and stability in the East African region.
“Let me commend the Ethiopian government for the critical role it continues to play in safeguarding peace, security and stability in the East African Region. Zambia, as a member of the African Union Peace and Security Council, will continue to support efforts aimed at finding lasting solutions to Regional conflicts,” said President Lungu.
“Your visit is a clear demonstration of your personal commitment and the importance our two countries attach to our existing relations based on mutual trust and respect for the principles of freedom, unity, peace, justice, democracy and development.”Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend