- by Stella Goma on 24 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 22 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 22 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 21 Aug 2019
- by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 23 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 8 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 8 Aug 2019
- by Stella Goma on 24 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 22 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 21 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Stella Goma on 24 May 2019by Stella Goma on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Stella Goma on 11 Aug 2019by Stella Goma on 27 Jul 2019by Stella Goma on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Articles by Stella GomaHome / Articles posted by Stella Goma
About Web Master
Stella Goma has a passion for a democratic society and transparency in governance.
Email: stella [at] diggers [dot] news
- By Stella Goma on April 4, 2017
The Human Rights Commission says the prevailing political animosity between Patriotic Front and United Party for National Development is endangering the maintenance of law and....
- By Stella Goma on January 23, 2017
HUMAN Rights Commission information and education chief Mweelwa Muleya says the commission has instituted investigations into purported cases of sexual abuse at Kasama Girls Secondary....
- By Stella Goma on January 19, 2017
PATRIOTIC Front secretary general Davies Mwila did not instruct cadres to hijack bus stations, claims party deputy spokesperson Frank Bwalya. On Tuesday January 17, 2017,....
- By Stella Goma on January 16, 2017
LUSAKA Apex University has been closed indefinitely after students ran amok this morning demanding management to slash transport fees among other issues.
- By Stella Goma on January 10, 2017
THE Anti-Corruption Commission has forfeited late president Frederick Chiluba’s property worth K40 million and K14 million accrued from rentals have been forfeited to the state.....
- By Stella Goma on January 5, 2017
A NAMIBIAN website, The Windhoek Observer, has distanced itself from a report making rounds on social media alleging that that country’s President’s son-in-law has a....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,029 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,133 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,850 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,410 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,067 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend