by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 6 Dec 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 6 Dec 2019by Natasha Sakala on 6 Dec 2019by Julia Malunga on 6 Dec 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 5 Dec 2019by Natasha Sakala on 4 Dec 2019by Natasha Sakala on 28 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 27 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 7 Dec 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Dec 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Dec 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Dec 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 6 Dec 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Dec 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Dec 2019by Abraham Kalito on 26 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2019by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2019by Diggers Editor on 5 Dec 2019by Diggers Editor on 3 Dec 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Julius Kapembwa (PhD) on 5 Dec 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 4 Dec 2019by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Nov 2019by Dr Chishimba Mubanga, MSc on 22 Nov 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Sampa Kabwela on 23 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019
They also told Sata his mouth was a problem – KambwiliBy Thomas Mulenga on 1 Mar 2019
National Democratic Congress leader Chishimba Kambwili says those who used to tell PF founder leader Michael Sata that he would never be president because his mouth was a problem are today acting more PF than original members.
Speaking on Radio Phoenix breakfast show via phone, Thursday, Kambwili said those who thought he would never be president would be shocked.
“The same people what they are saying is what they used to tell Mr Sata; Mr Sata will not go anywhere, he is a problem, he is arrogant, his mouth is his problem. Today the same people have come to PF, to behave like they are more PF than people who formed PF,” Kambwili said.
He said Sata appreciated his mobilization skills.
“I was first Copperbelt Provincial chairman, I was national youth chairman and Mr Sata used to say if I had five people like Kambwili, PF could have formed government, Mr Sata had so much confidence in me that I was a good organizer,” Kambwili said.
And Kambwili insisted that State House instructed Speaker of National Assembly Patrick Matibini to declare his seat vacant.
“You can see that that’s manipulation because I already had intelligence information that there was a meeting at state house at which the speaker was told that he should do it at all cost, despite the fact that he did indicate to them that that was going to be illegal. But anyway, it’s water under the bridge and like I said, I am not interested in going to fight this matter in court anymore. In my language they say ‘Umwaiche nga alomba isembe, mupeni limukome’ (If a child asks for an axe, give it to him so that it hurts hims). The child has insisted that he wants an axe, so let’s given the child an axe!,” Kambwili said.
Meanwhile, Kambwili said suspended NDC Secretary General Mwenya Musenge sold him for a few coins just like Jesus Christ was sold by one of his disciples.
“My relationship with Mwenya Musenge has always been very cordial and even what he did came to me as a very big surprise. But you know, money is the source of all evil so I can’t blame him, even Jesus Christ was sold off by his own disciple for few coins,” Kambwili said.
When asked about his next political move, Kambwili said he would announce his political direction in few days.
“That is the story for another day, I will announce my political direction in the next few days to come,” said Kambwili.
About Thomas Mulenga
Thomas Mulenga has a special interest in political news, current affairs, community and education news.
- Registrar of Societies playing foolish politics – NAREP - 31 May 2019
- Lungu committed to delivering health care services – Chilufya - 31 May 2019
- Austerity measures a sham – Kambwili - 31 May 2019
- NAREP opposes cancellation of agricultural shows in 3 provinces - 30 May 2019
- Kang’ombe’s victory in Sesheke petition a lesson to PF – UPND - 30 May 2019
- Kapata to sue Diggers for publishing Mukula smuggling cartel (2,521 views)
- PF blames minister for Lupososhi loss, demands his resignation (2,337 views)
- Govt's attacks against Foote diplomatic gobbledegook - Mpombo (1,775 view)
- Trial continues in ritual killings case involving soldier, traditional healer (1,686 view)
- C5 police arrest 4 robbers who trailed Lusaka woman (1,667 view)
- The braggadocio of a captured humble President
- High Court orders Tutwa to pay Mwitwa damages for libel
- Govt’s attacks against Foote diplomatic gobbledegook – Mpombo
- When the ruling party owns the Constitution making process, citizens lose it – Mwenye
- There’s need to change use of encroached game parks to allow human development – Chitotela
- A bitter sweet message from the U.S Ambassador on gay crimes, hypocrisy
- Kapata to sue Diggers for publishing Mukula smuggling cartel
- I'll retain power in 2021 because I'm humble - Lungu
- PF blames minister for Lupososhi loss, demands his resignation
- Stop dividing us, stay out of politics, Lungu tells clergy
Subscribe For News In Email
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend