by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
Lusaka dog owners flock to Chibolya for free rabies clinicBy Diggers Reporter on 21 Apr 2017[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
Hundreds of Lusaka residents are flocking to Chibolya compound where the Lusaka Animal Welfare Society (LAWS) has set up a free Rabies Clinic.
The residents, mostly from Chibolya, Kanyama and John Laing, have come out in numbers to have their dogs vaccinated against rabies.
In a press release, LAWS stated that the free clinic would be open until Monday, April 24, 2017.
“Rabies is a deadly virus spread to human when bitten by infected animals, especially dogs. Rabies causes fever, headache, paralysis, and mental confusion. There is no treatment or cure for rabies and infection is almost always fatal. To help make Lusaka a “Rabies-Free Zone”, LAWS is calling on all dog and cat owners to bring their pets to the FREE rabies clinic at Ndjovu Centre in Chibolya this weekend from 21 to 24 April from 08:30 to 16:30,” stated LAWS.
LAWS is working in conjunction with the Lusaka City Council and Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Inviting gay people means we’re slowly accepting a crime – Sumaili - 30 Jun 2019
- Sikota opposes electoral law reforms - 28 Jun 2019
- Lungu appoints Isaac Chipampe as new press aide - 13 Jun 2019
- We must change the law to stop FIC from spreading their gossip reports – Lungu - 6 Jun 2019
- Woman sustains serious burns in road accident - 22 May 2019
- HH richer than me, but can’t build you a toilet, Lungu tells Katuba
- Court’s decision not to oust Kambwili leaves NDC in awkward position – Musenge
- Ng’andu up against PF’s self-preservation – Sacika
- Even RB was more reasonable than Lungu – Kambwili
- We’ll work with Mushimba to fix mess of Luo’s destructive legacy – UNZALARU
Subscribe for email alerts