- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 24)
- By Mukosha Funga on 22 Feb 2019
PF deputy Secretary General Mumbi Phiri says UPND president Hakainde Hichilema and his fellow opposition alliance leaders are behaving like malnourished paediatric children whose brains....
- By Mukosha Funga on 21 Feb 2019
Archbishop Telesphore Mpundu says President Edgar Lungu’s refusal to fire corruption-accused Minister of Housing and Infrastructure Development Ronald Chitotela gives credence to the assertion that....
- By Mukosha Funga on 21 Feb 2019
The Opposition Alliance says it has decided to report President Edgar Lungu, some high ranking PF officials and four PF cadres to the International Criminal....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 21 Feb 2019
The Copperbelt University Lecturers and Allied Worker’s Unions say Minister of Higher Education Professor Nkandu Luo’s decision to abolishment meal allowances is illegal and can....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Feb 2019
News Diggers! is not a Yes Bwana (Yes Sir) newspaper, says British High Commissioner to Zambia Fergus Cochrane-Dyet. And Information Minister Dora Siliya has announced....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 20 Feb 2019
The international community has concluded that there is a prospect of serious trouble in 2021 if Zambia does not hold meaningful national dialogue before then,....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 19 Feb 2019
Police Spokesperson Esther Katongo says officers are not happy with the retiring of four of their colleagues in Sesheke, fearing that it could happen to....
- By Mukosha Funga on 18 Feb 2019
The PF must feel extremely ashamed that the best way to handle defeat is by firing innocent police officers, says Rainbow Party leader Wynter Kabimba.....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Feb 2019
The Police Service Commission has fired four officers from Sesheke for allegedly beating up violent PF cadres during the just ended parliamentary by-elections in that....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 15 Feb 2019
Newly-elected UPND Sesheke member of parliament Romeo Kang’ombe says his victory is just a snippet of the election revolution that Zambia will see in the....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Feb 2019
Lawyers representing arrested Housing and Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela yesterday complained that the News Diggers exposé that revealed the list of companies involved in....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 15 Feb 2019
Suspected PF cadres besieged the National Assembly entrance, Thursday afternoon, dictating which of the members of parliament could be allowed inside the premises, while harassing....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 13 Feb 2019
Unkown robbers yesterday broke into the Catholic Diocese of Chipata in Eastern Province where they blew off the Church Treasury with unknown explosives and got....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 13 Feb 2019
The three Church Mother bodies have condemned the political violence that erupted in Sesheke and Lundazi’s Mkomba Ward during the just-ended by-election campaigns in the....
- By Mukosha Funga on 8 Feb 2019
President Edgar Lungu says Housing and Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela will stay in Cabinet despite being arrested on corruption charges because he is innocent....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 7 Feb 2019
A News Diggers! investigation into the details of the abuse of office involving Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela, has revealed that the Pambashe PF member....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 6 Feb 2019
Minister of Religious Affairs and National Guidance Godfridah Sumaili says processing pornographic material is not acceptable, and people should not condemn her for keeping quiet....
- By Mukosha Funga on 4 Feb 2019
Four opposition political parties have accused the Opposition Alliance and the church of trying to use the dialogue process as a vehicle for regime change.....
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (24,501 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (18,929 views)
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (11,794 views)
- Coronavirus cases jump to 16 (9,195 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (8,404 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend