- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 17 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 12 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Reeves’ suspected killer applies for bailBy Diggers Reporter on 2 Aug 2017
Reeves Malambo’s alleged murderer, Tshabu Benos, has applied for constitutional bail pending the determination of her murder case.
Benos is alleged to have stabbed her boyfriend, Malambo, who later died at Hilltop Hospital, with a dagger.
Since her arrest in January, the accused has been detained at Lusaka Central Correctional Facility awaiting trial.
But Benos has sought for constitutional bail pending trial saying she has been detained for a long time without trial.
In her application, Benos said her prolonged detention without trial was unreasonable.
Benos charged that despite her committal to the High Court, the state was still not ready for the case.
On June 6, a state advocate; a Ms Mulele, had told the court during the opening of the High Court criminal session that Benos was wrongly causelisted for trial.
This prompted the judge to push the case to another criminal session.
Trial in the murder case commences on September 4, 2017.
About Diggers Reporter
- Residential plots under Zesco poles shock Kapata - 14 Oct 2017
- Benos and Reeves fought over his accusations of cheating – Witness - 13 Oct 2017
- Drop murder charge, Mukata asks court - 13 Oct 2017
- Dickson donates 20 computers to Matero school - 12 Oct 2017
- Police finally charge Precious’ boyfriend with murder - 11 Oct 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend