- by Joseph Mwenya on 18 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Daniel Chansa on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 17 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Reeves’ suspected killer applies for bailBy Diggers Reporter on 2 Aug 2017
Reeves Malambo’s alleged murderer, Tshabu Benos, has applied for constitutional bail pending the determination of her murder case.
Benos is alleged to have stabbed her boyfriend, Malambo, who later died at Hilltop Hospital, with a dagger.
Since her arrest in January, the accused has been detained at Lusaka Central Correctional Facility awaiting trial.
But Benos has sought for constitutional bail pending trial saying she has been detained for a long time without trial.
In her application, Benos said her prolonged detention without trial was unreasonable.
Benos charged that despite her committal to the High Court, the state was still not ready for the case.
On June 6, a state advocate; a Ms Mulele, had told the court during the opening of the High Court criminal session that Benos was wrongly causelisted for trial.
This prompted the judge to push the case to another criminal session.
Trial in the murder case commences on September 4, 2017.
About Diggers Reporter
- We shouldn’t complain of brain drain when we have unemployed graduates – Hellicy - 18 Dec 2017
- Former U-20 player Kalale dies - 17 Dec 2017
- UPND announces reshuffles - 16 Dec 2017
- Chingola man kills his mother’s lover - 14 Dec 2017
- Lusaka woman in court for murdering hubby - 14 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend