- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
People are imagining confusion – LunguBy Mukosha Funga on 17 May 2017
President Edgar Lungu says there is no confusion in Zambia.
Speaking to journalists shortly before departure for Equatorial Guinea at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport yesterday, the Head of State said people were free to approach him and tell him the areas where he was going wrong.
“If it’s us who are in the wrong or we are party to the confusion, come and see us and tell us ‘this is what you are doing President Lungu, I think it is unacceptable’. People are imagining confusion. They are living in their own world and imagining confusion in Zambia. There is no confusion,” said President Lungu.
He said the country had a neutral platform for political discourse and that is why institutions like the Zambia Centre for Inter-party Dialogue were in existence.
President Lungu asked his secretary general Davies Mwila to act on a letter from ZCID which proposed a meeting for all political parties in Zambia.
But recently, PF deputy secretary general Mumbi Phiri rubbished the letter from ZCID calling for dialogue among parties, saying it was UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema who needed dialogue and reconciliation with himself.
President Lungu is in Equatorial Guinea to attend an African Union Committee of 10 (C-10) summit of the United Nations Security Council reform which ends today.
President Lungu was received by his counterpart President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- DCs must stay within their districts – Mwila - 22 Oct 2017
- UPND moves rally to Munali next Sunday - 22 Oct 2017
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President – Mwila - 21 Oct 2017
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on – GBM - 21 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition – JCC - 20 Oct 2017
You may also like...
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend