- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
People are imagining confusion – LunguBy Mukosha Funga on 17 May 2017
President Edgar Lungu says there is no confusion in Zambia.
Speaking to journalists shortly before departure for Equatorial Guinea at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport yesterday, the Head of State said people were free to approach him and tell him the areas where he was going wrong.
“If it’s us who are in the wrong or we are party to the confusion, come and see us and tell us ‘this is what you are doing President Lungu, I think it is unacceptable’. People are imagining confusion. They are living in their own world and imagining confusion in Zambia. There is no confusion,” said President Lungu.
He said the country had a neutral platform for political discourse and that is why institutions like the Zambia Centre for Inter-party Dialogue were in existence.
President Lungu asked his secretary general Davies Mwila to act on a letter from ZCID which proposed a meeting for all political parties in Zambia.
But recently, PF deputy secretary general Mumbi Phiri rubbished the letter from ZCID calling for dialogue among parties, saying it was UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema who needed dialogue and reconciliation with himself.
President Lungu is in Equatorial Guinea to attend an African Union Committee of 10 (C-10) summit of the United Nations Security Council reform which ends today.
President Lungu was received by his counterpart President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- ZANASU drags Luo to court over threats to ban students unions - 17 Aug 2017
- Minister explains mandatory HIV testing policy - 17 Aug 2017
- HH’s release first step towards restoring democracy in Zambia – Maimane - 17 Aug 2017
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend