- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 40)
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 5 May 2018
NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili has charged that the state threatened to cripple the businesses of its preferred candidate for the Chilanga parliamentary by-election if he....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 4 May 2018
Bane kuno naisa njishile mukumyeba ukuti nomba ni panga for panga, UPND vice-president Geoffrey Mwamba told Chilanga residents yesterday, where he and party president Hakainde....
- By Mukosha Funga on 3 May 2018
Confusion has rocked the opposition UPND over the adoption of Charmaine Musonda as its candidate for the forthcoming Chilanga parliamentary by-election. But Musonda who was....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 May 2018
ZCTU president Chishimba Nkole yesterday scolded President Edgar Lungu, saying since he went to State House, he has shut the door on discussions with leaders....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 30 Apr 2018
United Nations Secretary General António Guterres has dispelled allegations that Zambia’s UNDP resident coordinator Janet Rogan is compromised. Speaking through his deputy spokesperson Farhan Haq,....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Apr 2018
PF Secretary General Davies Mwila yesterday laughed hysterically when he was asked to comment on how Kelvin Bwalya Fube’s new political course would impact the....
- By Mukosha Funga on 26 Apr 2018
Police in Lusaka have refused to disclose the location where they are holding New Labour Party leader Fresher Siwale who was arrested yesterday for alleging....
- By Mukosha Funga on 25 Apr 2018
Residents of Kawambwa district yesterday voted in fear of bloodshed as a physical confrontation ensued between Luapula Province Minister Nickson Chilangwa and UPND national chairperson....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 25 Apr 2018
Police in Lusaka yesterday arrested New Labour party (NLP) leader Fresher Siwale for questioning President Edgar Lungu’s nationality. And police yesterday bounced at People’s Party....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Apr 2018
Lusaka Lawyer Kelvin Bwalya Fube (KBF) has vowed to recruit all members of the Patriotic Front who believe in Michael Sata’s principals, into a crusade....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 24 Apr 2018
Alliance for Community Action executive director Laura Miti says the biggest form of resource misappropriation that the country has been experiencing is legal wastage which....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Apr 2018
An investigation has revealed that Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Water Development, Sanitation and Environmental Protection, Dr Bishop Chomba is not a double PhD....
- By Daniel Chansa on 20 Apr 2018
President Edgar Lungu says he has a lot of power but he only uses it when necessary. And President Lungu says he will not allow....
- By Abraham Kalito on 19 Apr 2018
Former Defense Minister George Mpombo says the political tension between President Edgar Lungu and the opposition UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema has created is an ‘impasse’....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Apr 2018
In this audio, PF Secretary General Davies Mwila says all Cabinet Ministers, provincial ministers, mayors, and council chairpersons are below him, therefore, he can summon....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Apr 2018
Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo says those who want to impeach President Edgar Lungu might be ‘crossing the line’. Meanwhile, Kampyongo says some people have....
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya (6,794 views)
- UPND blames Nangula loss on COVID-19 (4,168 views)
- It’s inhuman for Chanda to undermine HH’s donation of soap, sanitisers – UPND (3,756 views)
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects? (3,240 views)
- Kampyongo's mockery of people on ARVs unacceptable - NAC (2,996 views)
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects?
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu
- Introduce SI to stop landlords from collecting rentals, Changala urges govt
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «May 2018»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- UNZA owes over K621m in terminal benefits, gratuities – Audit
- BoZ’s K10bn cash injection insufficient to jump-start economy, says Kanyama
- LAZ postpones elections
- We’ve no reason to falsify COVID-19 statistics – Chilufya
- There’re no human rights now, we just beat – Lusambo
- Govt warns of stern action if Mopani goes ahead with planned shut down of its mines
- COVID-19 convolvulus pandemic must be nipped in the bud – Mpombo
- AG institutes probe into alleged abuse of funds at City Market
- Tax audit of media houses may benefit industry – ZRA
- PF must urgently resolve Lungu’s 2021 eligibility to avoid chaos, urges AVAP
- Jailing of PF cadre who assaulted journalist elates MISA, FPI
- ADVERT: Consultancy Research on the effectiveness of social media as a tool of opening up spaces for women leaders’ participation in Zambia.
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend