- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 53)
- By Mukosha Funga on 22 Sep 2017
Chief Justice Ireen Mambilima says the Judiciary has the right to suspend erring magistrate to pave way for investigations. Mambilima was responding to a letter....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Sep 2017
In this audio, Zambia’s Speaker of the National Assembly Dr Patrick Matibini castigates opposition FDD spokesperson Antonio Mwanza on the floor of the House after....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Sep 2017
President Edgar Lungu says he is as blank as everyone else on the US$42 million controversial fire tenders, and has called on investigative wings to....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2017
Local Government Minister Vincent Mwale says he does not condemn people complaining about the cost of the fire tenders because it was also alarming to....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2017
People Party’s president Mike Mulongoti says the PF are creating bad laws that will soon come back to haunt them when they leave government. Reacting....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2017
Minister of Local Government Vincent Mwale says he was not involved in the US$42 million fire tender contract, but says he has been informed that....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 17 Sep 2017
UPND has warned that the US$1.2 billion Lusaka-Ndola Carriageway will land people in prison should they fail to account for the expenditure in the near....
- By Martha Chilosha on 14 Sep 2017
UPND Whip Garry Nkombo says attending Parliament this Friday will not mean his party members of parliament have recognised President Edgar Lungu as duly elected....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 13 Sep 2017
Canadian based lawyer Elias Munshya says Chief Justice Ireen Mambilima is not above the law to be disciplining lawyers and judges who are seen to....
When HH becomes president, he should expect other people to chase investors like he is doing to the PF – MwakalombeBy Mirriam Chabala on 11 Sep 2017
Lusaka Province Minister Japhen Mwakalombe says when UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema becomes president, the opposition will chase investors the way he is doing to the....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 10 Sep 2017
PF Lusaka Province Youth Chairman Kennedy Kamba says by laughing at President Edgar Lungu’s background of having lived in a garage for two years, Chishimba....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 10 Sep 2017
Former Minister of Higher Education Micheal Kaingu’s daughter Iris says she is determined to set the tone to champion the fight against cyber bullying because....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (27,124 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (21,770 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,190 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (9,692 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,275 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «September 2017»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend