by Mukosha Funga on 24 May 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 May 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 24 May 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 May 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mirriam Chabala on 24 May 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 24 May 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 23 May 2019by Guest Digger on 22 May 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 May 2019by Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 24 May 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 May 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 May 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 23 May 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 May 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 May 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 May 2019
by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 May 2019by Sampa Kabwela on 18 May 2019by Felix Kashweka on 16 May 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 26 Apr 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Guest Digger on 22 May 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 21 May 2019by Dr Munyonzwe Hamalengwa on 19 May 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 16 May 2019
GBM rejoins PFBy Thomas Mulenga on 23 Apr 2019
Suspended UPND vice-president Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba says he has been left with no option but to rejoin the ruling Patriotic Front.
At a press briefing today, GBM said UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema is a stubborn man who would do well to abolish the position of vice-president because it is irrelevant.
He has vowed to dismantle UPND.
GBM has also apologized to President Edgar Lungu “for all the insults he showered on him”.
“HH has been having meetings with senior party officials that they should not align themselves with the vice-president…There fear is that I was going to challenge HH at the convention,” said GBM.
When rumors of GBM rejoining PF began a few months ago, he refuted them saying he would rather form his own party than join “tukabolala (thieves)”.
Among those who flanked GBM was PAC leader Andyford Banda.
Full story later.
About Thomas Mulenga
Thomas Mulenga is a Zambian Journalist with special interest in political news, current affairs, community and education news.
- Amos says Lungu is worried with opposition plans to kill ‘NDF Bill’ in Parliament - 23 May 2019
- CBU failed to remit K686 million to ZRA, NAPSA in 2017 – Auditor General - 22 May 2019
- Gary challenges Sakwiba to name UPND MPs who were texting him at NDF - 22 May 2019
- 8 CSOs oppose sales tax - 22 May 2019
- Gunshots fired as KCM liquidator storms Chingola to takeover assets - 22 May 2019
- UPND MPs sustain injuries in road accident
- I’ll give 3 bedroom house to anyone with proof that I sold mines – HH
- Zesco lacks visionary leadership to navigate climate change – CK
- CTPD urges govt to be cautious with KCM liquidation
- There was no situation to warrant teargas at UNZA, cop tells Vespers inquiry
Subscribe for email alerts
ArchivesJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend