- by Joseph Mwenda on 21 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 21 Jul 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 21 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Joseph Mwenda on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 19 Jul 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 18 Jul 2017by Charles Mafa on 13 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 13 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017by Nic Cheeseman on 7 Jul 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017
Zambian pleads guilty to stealing at Old TraffordBy Diggers Reporter on 17 Mar 2017
A Zambian, Mwila Bwanga, has pleaded guilty to stealing from a kiosk at Old Trafford, home of the Manchester United Football Club.
According to a UK Sun story headlined SCUM UNITED, Mwila was in the company of six of his fellow employees.
Below is the story as reported by The Sun UK:
Manchester United kiosk workers caught stuffing cash down their trousers after serving fans
SEVEN Manchester United kiosk workers have been caught stuffing money down their trousers while at an Old Trafford burger stand.
The group now faces jail after cameras caught them taking hundreds of pounds from the till while it was down.
The court heard Fliavio Andrade was the leader of the scam and took a cut of the takings.
Prosecutor Heather Alsop told the court team leader Fliavio Andrade was at the centre of the scam, saying: “There is evidence the defendants took money from the till and put it down their trousers as well as inside blue gloves meant for hygiene.
“The money was passed around and shared out.”
All seven were convicted of theft by employee, Manchester Evening News reported.
The Manchester Magistrates Court heard that Andrade had been taking a cut of the money, with bosses noticing that the tills were repeatedly down.
A peephole camera had been installed in the EK03 kiosk, with a full stock check revealing more than £380 was missing from the tills.
Hundreds of pounds worth of food and drink were also found to be missing after Old Trafford hosted a rugby league clash between Warrington Wolves and Wigan Warriors on October 8 last year.Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend