- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Safari company sues state for $734,434 compensationBy Diggers Reporter on 22 Aug 2017
A Safari company is demanding USD734,434 from the state over the cancellation of a hunting concession agreement it was granted by the Zambia Wildlife Authority.
In a statement of claim filed in the Lusaka High Court, Maningi Safaris Limited is also demanding for costs for the cancellation of the tender.
The company, which cited the Attorney General as the defendant, stated that ZAWA had committed to compensate for all the losses occasioned but that nothing had been paid to date despite submitting computed losses which were not denied.
Maningi Safaris was awarded a Safari hunting concession for 15 in West Zambezi upper hunting block by ZAWA which is now operating under the name of Department of National Parks and Wildlife on November 26, 2002.
The agreement was signed between the parties on February 17, 2003.
But in July 2008, ZAWA cancelled the hunting concession on account of conservation efforts by African Parks in Liuwa National Parks.
About Diggers Reporter
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay - 21 Nov 2017
- Court refuses to resolve UNIP leadership wrangles - 21 Nov 2017
- Police place bounty on killers of Chinese national - 21 Nov 2017
- Mboozi’s absence from court forces magistrate to consider acquitting Nchima Nchito - 20 Nov 2017
- Magistrate commits Precious’ lover to the High Court - 20 Nov 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend