- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Pirates of the Kariba’nBy Joseph Mwenda on 11 Nov 2016
IT’S okay to call them Pirates of the Kariba’n because people think Dora Silya and other hijackers of Michael Sata’s Patriotic Front are happy.
But I can tell you the feeling is horrible for them, especially that the pundits who set course for the voyage are jumping off one by one.
However, give it to the PF defectors for the wise decision. You see, if you are staying with your mother and a stepfather, and your mother dies, and your stepfather marries another woman, you have no more justification for staying in that house.
That’s why I don’t agree with Edith Nwakwi who thinks only those defecting to UPND are political vultures.
I think Nawakwi also desperately want’s State House because her bowels have been rumbling for years.
If there is any person who is making the correct analysis out of this right now, it’s comrade Kabimba.
WYNTER Kabimba: “I have travelled across Southern Province and I can tell you that not every person there believes in UPND. There are many people in that province who are Rainbow Party members.”
True. In fact, not long ago, over 30 MMD, UPND and PF members, including former Livingstone district commissioner Paul Sensele defected from politics to join the Rainbow Party.
That’s it for today
Like our Facebook pageRelated Items
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- PF to remove Financial Intelligence boss
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- ‘Wife’ sues Muvi TV owner over matrimonial house
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- Court refuses to resolve UNIP leadership wrangles
- PF will waste millions in compensation over illegally terminated contracts – TIZ
- Police place bounty on killers of Chinese national
- $25m ADB loan to building society will push national housing agenda – ZUFIAW
- The court’s ruling was very clear, ex-ministers must pay – Kampamba
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend