- by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 24 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 23 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017by Nic Cheeseman on 7 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017
Pirates of the Kariba’nBy Joseph Mwenda on 11 Nov 2016
IT’S okay to call them Pirates of the Kariba’n because people think Dora Silya and other hijackers of Michael Sata’s Patriotic Front are happy.
But I can tell you the feeling is horrible for them, especially that the pundits who set course for the voyage are jumping off one by one.
However, give it to the PF defectors for the wise decision. You see, if you are staying with your mother and a stepfather, and your mother dies, and your stepfather marries another woman, you have no more justification for staying in that house.
That’s why I don’t agree with Edith Nwakwi who thinks only those defecting to UPND are political vultures.
I think Nawakwi also desperately want’s State House because her bowels have been rumbling for years.
If there is any person who is making the correct analysis out of this right now, it’s comrade Kabimba.
WYNTER Kabimba: “I have travelled across Southern Province and I can tell you that not every person there believes in UPND. There are many people in that province who are Rainbow Party members.”
True. In fact, not long ago, over 30 MMD, UPND and PF members, including former Livingstone district commissioner Paul Sensele defected from politics to join the Rainbow Party.
That’s it for today
Like our Facebook pageRelated Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend