by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Nov 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga and Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Kamanga’s FAZ is the worst – MutaleBy Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
Football administrator Damiano Mutale says the Andrew Kamanga-led Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) is the worst ever administration in the history of Zambian football.
Mutale said in an interview yesterday that Zambia has never experienced the administrational malpractices currently being displayed by the FAZ executive.
He was commenting on the lost computer server at Football House that has seen former FAZ finance manager David Tembo and purchasing officer Marylyn Mwansa arrested.
“This is the worst FAZ administration we have ever seen. We have never seen or heard things like a computer server from the accounts office getting lost. How can an accounts computer server go missing? Anyway, we shall leave it with the Police to do their job,” he said.
An accounts server at Football House went missing and was unreported until committee member Elijah Chileshe took a bold step to report the matter to the police.
Tembo and Mwansa were on Monday arrested in connection with the same case.
Mutale said such things should open the eyes of councilors as FAZ heads to the polls in March next year.
“We need to save our football administration from total collapse. I am sure councilors are seeing what is currently happening in our beloved game,” he said.
Mutale said it is disheartening to see football administration being mismanaged and that councilors will not watch the game being destroyed.
“It is the duty to the councilors to provide checks and balances. We shall not rest until the game is properly managed,” he said.Related Items
- How Mushimba influenced UNZA to pass his wife who failed 2 medical courses (8,327 views)
- DEC arrests Amos for corrupt practices (1,796 view)
- I am ready to face DEC, says Amos (1,605 view)
- Court awards K3.3m damages to family of ZAF officer who died in police custody (1,139 view)
- KCM workers, exam pupils hospitalised in Chingola after inhaling toxic gas from Nchanga Mine (1,066 view)
- Chief Mukuni urged people to vote UPND in 2016, reveals Commission of Inquiry
- Enemies want to divide us as we get to 2021 – Lungu
- PF rule has no respect for human life – ZCCB
- Load shedding, kwacha depreciation slashing business performance – BCI
- Govt will get $2.03bn loan from China for Chipata-Serenje Railway project, reveals Minister
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu
- HH among directors of company seeking to mine in Lower Zambezi - Musukwa tells parley
- Yes, Zambia’s debt is criminal!
- Govt cancelled presidential jet purchase due to austerity measures – Wina
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend