- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Oct 2017by Linda Jere on 21 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Oct 2017by Osward Sichone in Kafue on 21 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
A tribute to HH on his birthdayBy Diggers Editor on 4 Jun 2017
Mutinta Hichilema and children: Every day HH lives is a blessing
Fellow country men and women,
The Hichilema family hereby invite you in wishing the UPND President, Mr Hakainde Hichilema, a happy 55th birthday which falls today, Sunday, 4th June, 2017.
In the past, we have always celebrated Mr Hichilema’s birthday at our residence while sharing light moments as well as discussing how he intends to provide equal opportunities for all when he forms government.
However, it is not the same this time around, as Mr Hichilema today marked 55 days in prison and also by God’s grace reached 55 years old.
As always, we once again call on the country to solidly stand with Mr. Hichilema by wishing him a happy birthday.
As family, just like most of you out there, we would have loved to be with him at our residence and celebrate his birthday as we have always done especially on his vision of creating opportunities for all, uniting our country beyond its current disrepair, but this is not the case this time around as Mr Hichilema has marked his 55th birthday on his 55th day in prison.
Therefore, wherever you maybe, we call on you to join us in wishing Mr Hichilema, a son of this land a happy 55th birthday.
We count each day given to Mr Hichilema as a blessing from the Almighty, God.
Once more as the Hichilema family and indeed on my own behalf, we say happy birthday my husband, happy birthday Father and may God bless him.
May God bless you all.
Mr president [UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema, you have always been a great caring man, a father and motivator. On this day may you be blessed tenfold with courage and love that you’ve unselfishly given to others.
Remember that in life we travel through many paths, some are very hard and difficult but there are always paths full of joy and beautiful surprises that we do not know when they will arrive, so continue life with much encouragement that the best is yet to come.
It is during this darkest moments that we encourage you to focus to see the light.
The path you’ve chosen is full of thorns, but you must remember that your struggle has turned out to be a success story and motivation for a thousands of young people that, they can still fight and conquer life with it’s obstacles and still make it no matter the background.
You have passed through the mouth of a lion before and we therefore, have no doubt that you will never be scared by the barking of a dog.
May you have a blessed Happy birthday.
Andrew Simpungwe, Jean Habimana and families – Denmark
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published. Contact the Editor or send your letters at: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- News Diggers E-Paper Edition 48 October 16 2017 - 18 Oct 2017
- Let us pray! - 18 Oct 2017
- Let’s discuss Lungu’s successor now! - 16 Oct 2017
- News Diggers E-Paper Edition 47 October 13 2017 - 15 Oct 2017
- Toilet tissue shouldn’t be an issue - 13 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- We are not a university for the poor - UNZA
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- Bishop Joshua Banda announces auction of Messi's jersey at Day of Prayer
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend