by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
A tribute to HH on his birthdayBy Diggers Editor on 4 Jun 2017
Mutinta Hichilema and children: Every day HH lives is a blessing
Fellow country men and women,
The Hichilema family hereby invite you in wishing the UPND President, Mr Hakainde Hichilema, a happy 55th birthday which falls today, Sunday, 4th June, 2017.
In the past, we have always celebrated Mr Hichilema’s birthday at our residence while sharing light moments as well as discussing how he intends to provide equal opportunities for all when he forms government.
However, it is not the same this time around, as Mr Hichilema today marked 55 days in prison and also by God’s grace reached 55 years old.
As always, we once again call on the country to solidly stand with Mr. Hichilema by wishing him a happy birthday.
As family, just like most of you out there, we would have loved to be with him at our residence and celebrate his birthday as we have always done especially on his vision of creating opportunities for all, uniting our country beyond its current disrepair, but this is not the case this time around as Mr Hichilema has marked his 55th birthday on his 55th day in prison.
Therefore, wherever you maybe, we call on you to join us in wishing Mr Hichilema, a son of this land a happy 55th birthday.
We count each day given to Mr Hichilema as a blessing from the Almighty, God.
Once more as the Hichilema family and indeed on my own behalf, we say happy birthday my husband, happy birthday Father and may God bless him.
May God bless you all.
Mr president [UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema, you have always been a great caring man, a father and motivator. On this day may you be blessed tenfold with courage and love that you’ve unselfishly given to others.
Remember that in life we travel through many paths, some are very hard and difficult but there are always paths full of joy and beautiful surprises that we do not know when they will arrive, so continue life with much encouragement that the best is yet to come.
It is during this darkest moments that we encourage you to focus to see the light.
The path you’ve chosen is full of thorns, but you must remember that your struggle has turned out to be a success story and motivation for a thousands of young people that, they can still fight and conquer life with it’s obstacles and still make it no matter the background.
You have passed through the mouth of a lion before and we therefore, have no doubt that you will never be scared by the barking of a dog.
May you have a blessed Happy birthday.
Andrew Simpungwe, Jean Habimana and families – Denmark
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published.
Email: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay - 16 Sep 2019
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? - 15 Sep 2019
- Don’t reward incompetence, reject new electricity tariff hikes - 9 Sep 2019
- Lungu’s silence is deafening - 7 Sep 2019
- South Africans are now pushing their luck too far - 5 Sep 2019
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (3,184 views)
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? (1,996 view)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,726 view)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (1,675 view)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (1,086 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend