- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
State agents fail to lift M’membe’s printerBy Mukosha Funga on 25 Feb 2017
STATE agents have failed for a third time to fork lift a printing press which was mounted in Dr Fred M’membe’s garage.
The officers, operating under Post provisional liquidator Lewis Mosho’s instructions, have for the past one week been unsuccessfully trying to tow away the printing press from Dr M’membe’s house; where The Mast was being printed.
In their first attempt last week Saturday, police had brought to the scene a small forklift whose prongs were too short to carry out the exercise.
The officers only managed to remove small components of the machine, rendering it useless.
Yesterday, however, the officers brought a bigger forklift to which they attached chains and attempted to pull the printing press.
But when it was only half way out, they were interrupted by a power outage and had to push it back into the garage at State lawyers’ instructions saying the machine was too sensitive to leave outside, given the weather conditions.
Around 10:00 hours today, the seven state agents who were deployed to haul the printing press were left disgruntled after a failed third attempt.
By press time, they were heard saying they had to abort the mission and advise their ”bosses that it was impossible to get it out.Related ItemsHeadlines
You may also like...
- National Parks department explains implications of suspending hunting permits
- Kambwili questions ConCourt’s failure to cite Mwila for contempt
- It’s childish for Kambwili to continue telling lies about Lungu – Chanda
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend