- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Kambwili expulsion worries PF youthsBy Diggers Reporter on 31 Jul 2017
Renowned PF cadre Maxwell Chongu says if unity is not restored in the ruling party, it will be impossible to cross over 2021.
Chongu was reacting to several praise songs which some ‘PF women’ have composed, praising the Roan PF member of parliament and encouraging him to contest the presidency.
In one of the songs, the women are saying President Edgar Lungu has failed the challenge that Michael Sata left him, of managing the country.
Take a listen:
“This is what I was talking about, if not well handled it will split the party massively and come 2021 we might not make it to cross over,” said Chongu reacting to the song.
“I can foresee a political strategy that is aimed at inciting the Bemba land to raise against the leadership of President Edgar Chagwa Lungu. Let us find ways of harmonizing the situation, bury our differences and move together as one, I strongly feel their is enough time to do such. Unity is needed in the party.”
In another song, the women are complaining that President Lungu has neglected Sata’s wife Dr Christine Kaseba, chased away Guy Scott and Kambwili among others.
Take a listen:
Kambwili was recently expelled from the ruling party on grounds that he was campaigning for the presidency
About Diggers Reporter
- Zambia finally train in Ndola after 24 hour delay - 16 Aug 2017
- ConCourt refuses to join Lungu to 2021 eligibility case - 16 Aug 2017
- ConCourt allows inmates to vote - 16 Aug 2017
- Wedson upbeat despite Chipolopolo draw with Bafana - 13 Aug 2017
- Lsk man gets one year for stealing two Bibles - 10 Aug 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend