by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 23 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Natasha Sakala on 23 Jul 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jul 2019by Daniel Chansa on 23 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 23 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
Former Health Minister Joseph Kasonde diesBy Diggers Reporter on 26 Aug 2017[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
Former Health Minister Dr Joseph Kasonde has died following a long battle with cancer of the Liver.
Dr Kasonde who served as the Minister of Health from October 2011 to 2016, died yesterday at 21:30 in Lusaka, according to State House operated Smart Eagles.
Dr Kasonde graduated from the University of Aberdeen in 1966 with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree.
He was a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
He thereafter attained his Doctor of Medicine degree by thesis in 1976 from the University of Oxford.
From 1977 to 1984 Dr Kasonde served as Director of Medical Services, combining this position with that of Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Health of Zambia from 1979.
From 1985 to 1998 he worked for the World Health Organization as Responsible Officer for Research Capacity Strengthening in Developing countries in the Special Programme for Research and Research Training in Human Reproduction.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Inviting gay people means we’re slowly accepting a crime – Sumaili - 30 Jun 2019
- Sikota opposes electoral law reforms - 28 Jun 2019
- Lungu appoints Isaac Chipampe as new press aide - 13 Jun 2019
- We must change the law to stop FIC from spreading their gossip reports – Lungu - 6 Jun 2019
- Woman sustains serious burns in road accident - 22 May 2019
- Govt has very good case against Vedanta, but has messed up and will instead pay – Sishuwa
- State witness insists Ibex Hill properties belong to Chimese
- China should not be disadvantaged in sale of KCM – Musukwa
- Dismissing workers for late coming is too harsh, complains civil servants union
- Ndola man who mugged colleague to steal K20 gets 10yrs for manslaughter
Subscribe for email alerts