- Zambian Teacher’s Forum in Muchinga province says the high level of illiteracy among youth is a hindrance to active youth participation in national affairs.
- ZICTA has embarked on a project to provide information technologies in all learning institutions.
- Northern Province Permanent Secretary Jobbicks Kalumba has called for urged resuscitation of Mwange youth skills training Centre in Mporokoso district.
- The driving school association has urged government to gazette land for the construction of a driving training circuit.
- Government says Intermarket bank will be opened within 30 days.