- Eight people this morning died in a stamped at the Olympic youth development centre in Lusaka while several others have been injured.
- Police in Chilanga have apprehended a 21 year old male identified as Tapela Phiri of Linda compound in connection with the defiling and struggling of two female juveniles.
- The opposition FDD is saddened that Speaker of the National Assembly Dr Patrick Matibini has adopted a policy of curtailing debate.
- Government has pledged its commitment to progressing women empowerment programmes.
- The Zambia National Commercial Bank is optimistic that the increase in copper prices on the international market will increase the supply of foreign exchange.
- WBC gold champion Catherine Phiri and WBC silver champion Charles Manyuchi are set to defend their titles on April 1st and 25th March respectively.