- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 45)
- By Mukosha Funga on 20 Jan 2018
Chishimba Kambwili has revealed that President Edgar Lungu personally instructed a director who was acting as Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Information to single....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018
Transport and Communications Minister Eng Brain Mushimba says government only channelled US$120 million towards resuscitating Zambia railways out of the total US$1 billion which was....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Jan 2018
FDD president Edith Nawakwi has challenged Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) Commissioner General Kingley Chanda to explain who is auditing a clearing and forwarding company called....
- By Mukosha Funga on 11 Jan 2018
Renowned Lusaka Lawyer Lewis Mosho’s associates have threatened to call for an inquiry to probe Chief Justice Irene Mambilima for misconduct after she allegedly asked....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 11 Jan 2018
Patriotic Front Secretary General Davies Mwila has instructed the party leadership in Central Province to take action against Kabwe member of parliament Tutwa Ngulube whom....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 11 Jan 2018
President Edgar Lungu has gone against the Public Pensions Act by interfering in the decision of the Public Service Pension Fund (PSPF) Board to keep....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 9 Jan 2018
Lusaka High Court judge Mwila Chitabo says there is a worrying trend in the Judiciary where lawyers are trying judges using the Judicial Complaints Commission....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 8 Jan 2018
The PF needs to indulge in serious soul searching and set distinct ethical benchmarks to understand that there is more to life than material trappings,....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 5 Jan 2018
In this video, Central Province Minister Sydney Mushanga orders soldiers to “act” on irate traders who raised the UPND symbol in protest of government’s move....
- By Mukosha Funga on 5 Jan 2018
There is a Tsunami coming for the Patriotic Front and nothing will hold it, says Roan PF member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili. And Kambwili has....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 4 Jan 2018
KABWE Central PF member of parliament Tutwa Ngulube has warned that the ruling party will face an embarrassing defeat in 2021 if it ignores complaints....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 Jan 2018
Harry Kalaba says he cannot continue in government and watch those who are expected to end corruption, in the forefront of looting public resources. Announcing....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (26,800 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (19,690 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,077 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (9,447 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,255 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend