by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 18 Nov 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Nov 2019by Daniel Chansa on 20 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 17 Nov 2019by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 17 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Articles tagged "Video"Home / Posts tagged "Video"
By CUTS on 22 Nov 2018
By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Jul 2018
In this video, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) explains why it suspended negotiations of an economic bailout package for Zambia. Speaking during a press briefing....
By Joseph Mwenda on 9 Jul 2018
Controversial Zambian hip hop recording satirist Fumba Chama, known professionally as Pilato, has dropped another hit cover production depicting Zambia’s social political state of affairs....
By Mukosha Funga on 9 Apr 2018
A private investigation has revealed how a Chinese owned company called Simuliya has been manufacturing counterfeit mineral water for various bottling companies, among them Aquasavana....
By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 5 Jan 2018
In this video, Central Province Minister Sydney Mushanga orders soldiers to “act” on irate traders who raised the UPND symbol in protest of government’s move....
By Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017
In this video, Justice Minister Given Lubinda says it has become very clear to everybody that the 2016 amended Constitution was done hurriedly and has....
By Joseph Mwenda on 15 Oct 2017
In this video, Minister of National Planning Development Lucky Mulusa mocks the 42 fire tenders which government recently acquired at a cost of US$42 million,....
- Chilubi MP dies (4,688 views)
- Shiwang’andu DC admits stopping UPND campaign helicopter from landing in 2016 (2,454 views)
- Kaizer explains accident: I acted to save school children, went into a ditch (2,453 views)
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import (1,861 view)
- Lungu will win 2021 despite load shedding, high mealie meal prices - Lusambo (985 views)
- Saasa ties kwacha’s depreciation to mines’ poor performance
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import
- Current debt stock reflection of PF’s ambitious infrastructure development agenda – Ng’andu
- It’s too early for MMD to form alliances – Nevers
- German Envoy a novice – Siliya; he’s inciting citizens to rise against govt – Kasolo
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend