by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Articles tagged "Video"Home / Posts tagged "Video"
By CUTS on 22 Nov 2018
By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Jul 2018
In this video, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) explains why it suspended negotiations of an economic bailout package for Zambia. Speaking during a press briefing....
By Joseph Mwenda on 9 Jul 2018
Controversial Zambian hip hop recording satirist Fumba Chama, known professionally as Pilato, has dropped another hit cover production depicting Zambia’s social political state of affairs....
By Mukosha Funga on 9 Apr 2018
A private investigation has revealed how a Chinese owned company called Simuliya has been manufacturing counterfeit mineral water for various bottling companies, among them Aquasavana....
By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 5 Jan 2018
In this video, Central Province Minister Sydney Mushanga orders soldiers to “act” on irate traders who raised the UPND symbol in protest of government’s move....
By Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017
In this video, Justice Minister Given Lubinda says it has become very clear to everybody that the 2016 amended Constitution was done hurriedly and has....
By Joseph Mwenda on 15 Oct 2017
In this video, Minister of National Planning Development Lucky Mulusa mocks the 42 fire tenders which government recently acquired at a cost of US$42 million,....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (10,520 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,812 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,050 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (851 views)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (849 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend