- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Seditious hangmanBy Joseph Mwenda on 10 Nov 2016
Chishimba KAMBWILI: “If talking about tribalism the way I did on TV is an offense, then I am hundred per cent guilty and I am ready to be hanged.”
Phwahahahaha! Mr Honourable thinks I am so dull that I can’t see what he is trying to do here. Sir, I may be dull yes, but I do have a grade 12 certificate and I can clearly see your gimmick.
Yes, talking about tribalism the way you did on TV is wrong but if you plead guilty to the offense, it shouldn’t be up to you to decide your own sentence. You can’t fool me with your willingness to be hanged – how on earth can anybody hang you? You want me to get excited looking for a rope and when I fail to find your neck people should start laughing at me?
In fact, if anybody wants to take up the challenge of hanging Honourable Kambwili, good luck because in an unlikely event that you succeed in finding his neck, be assured that hanging it won’t be a day’s job!
Talking about hanging people, let me get this straight;
Vernon Mwaanga says no one should be allowed to rig the elections this year and the Inspector General of police charges him for seditious practices?
But when Kambwili says Southerners are so tribal that if Jesus, on his second coming, will decide to stand as an MP in Bweengwa he will get zero votes against Highvie Hamududu unless the Messiah seeks adoption on UPND, the Inspector General of Police sends officers to escort the minister on a country-wide tour to spread this message?
Excellent! This is the kind of IG my president needed, not a sober IG when everybody in government is not. Well done Mr Kanganja, and please arrest Archbiship Telesphore Mpundu also for preaching against theft yesterday. This is seditious practice; it will incite criminals to rise against us.
That’s it for today.Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend