by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
IMAGINE my song KOSWE MUMPOTO as a knifeBy Pilato on 12 Dec 2017
Attached here are three images with a knife in all of them. In one picture there’s just a knife, the second one has a chef holding a knife and last one has a killer holding a knife.
The knife in the hands of a chef is just a utensil useful in the preparation of meals. The same knife in the hands of a killer is a dangerous weapon and can kill people.
The information above has been proved anywhere. You can not hold accountable the maker of a knife for what you choose to use the knife. You are responsible for everything you use the knife for.
IMAGINE my song KOSWE MUMPOTO as a knife. In a mind of a progressive human being the song is just a beautiful piece of art. To some its funny and a good tool for their happiness.
The same song in the mind of those that are bent on hate and negativity it is a provocative and insulting song.
Just like you choose what you use the knife for….you also choose what you want to think about the song. Like a knife in your own hands, you are responsible for what you use the song for and what you think of it. You can’t blame the maker of a song for what you choose to think.Related Items
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (4,827 views)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (2,250 views)
- British man in court for assaulting Zambian cleaner girlfriend (1,626 view)
- Bill 10 is nonsensical – Chongwe (1,537 view)
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? (1,285 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend