- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Sumaili should not divide the countryBy Diggers Editor on 23 May 2017
Allow me to speak to the Minister of National Guidance Reverend Godfridah Sumaili through your website.
Rev, I know you are trying to prove your relevance to the Zambians. Let me say this to you that from time immemorial we have enjoyed cordial relations with the Muslim and Hindu brothers and sisters. You watch your path carefully. Zambia is so called a Christian nation but I ask you Rev, point to me three things that show we are a Christian nation.
There is rampant moral decay in the nation,skimpy dress code is the order of the day. Today those of us that are old fear going into town and streets alike because of the nudity we are exposed to. What are you doing about that. There is oppression of the poor by those that are born with silver spoons in their mouths.
Land is grabbed off the poor by the rich,slave wages is the order of the day. What are you doing about these things. I’m baffled that you can choose to pass a political comment on an issue which is actively dividing masses. Rev, be the voice of reason to all. Your relevance should be to foster Christian values in the nation. Don’t be an oppressor of others. The constitution allows freedom of movement, worship etc. Control or address the Moral decay in this country.
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published.
Email: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10 - 24 Aug 2019
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? - 22 Aug 2019
- Why should we cry to get development? - 21 Aug 2019
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food - 20 Aug 2019
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns - 18 Aug 2019
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,608 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,576 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (2,352 views)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,666 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (1,369 view)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend