- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Kaunda repeats, ‘love one another’By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 2 Apr 2017
Founding president Dr Kenneth Kaunda yesterday preached his, now all common, traditional speech of ‘love one another with your mind body and soul’.
This was when he graced the David Kaunda fundraising luncheon organised by the school’s alumni.
“One Zambia, One Nation. You should love one another with all your souls, heart, and strength. ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself, I thank you,” he said when called to address the pupils and former pupils.
Dr Kaunda was also honoured for his exemplary vision and commitment to educating the nation during his tenure as well as for his lifetime achievements.
And ex-DK chairman Emmanuel Banda said it was time for former beneficiaries of the school to plough back.
Banda said his team would raise funds to modernize the school library which was lagging behind.
“I left DK in 1994. For those who do not know, our intake was the last one for boys only. It is time for those who benefited from the school to pay back to the school. That is why we have come together to raise funds for the library so that our young ones who are still in school can also benefit,” said Banda.Related Items
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend