- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 12 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
RTSA resumes issuance of road taxBy Mirriam Chabala on 15 May 2017
The Road Transport and Safety Agency (RTSA) has resumed issuance of road tax after restoring its system used for recording and printing motor vehicle data.
RTSA Public Relations Manager Fredrick Mubanga said in a statement today that the system which broke down on May 02, 2017, had partially been restored.
“This notice serves to inform the General Public that the Road Transport and Safety Agency has normalised its operations following a network failure due to a technical fault. Therefore, all RTSA offices will remain open after the normal working hours from 17:00 hours to 19:00 hours from Monday to Friday and also Saturdays up to 13:00 hours until further notice,” Mubanga said.
“Additionally, motor vehicle owners are reminded to produce original copies of the Registration Certificate (White Book) for all motor vehicle related transactions such as the payment for Road Tax, Inspection for Road worthiness and Physical Examinations.”
He advised all motorists with expired road service licenses to go and get them replaced.
“Similarly, applicants for Driver License renewal will be required to produce the original expired or old License card and will be issued with a new one instantly,” Mubanga stated.
However, Mubanga stated that the issuance of the above named documents would only be done at selected centers.
“Members of the public should however note that the connectivity with our outsourced partners (ZISC and ZAMPOST) is still in process,” stated Mubanga.
About Mirriam Chabala
Mirriam Chabala is a Zambian journalist who covers current affairs and writes in-depth feature articles on social issues.
Email: mirriam [at] diggers [dot] news
- UNZA’s huge tuition fee increment is theft – ZANASU - 17 Oct 2017
- Kambwili tones down: “I’m off politicking for now” - 17 Oct 2017
- TIZ elevates Lifuka to vice-chairperson global - 16 Oct 2017
- KCM declares dispute with mine unions over transfer of employees - 14 Oct 2017
- Southern Province chiefs were not intentionally removed from govt payroll – Minister - 14 Oct 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend