by Omphile Ndlovu on 21 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Kambwili’s mouth is not coordinating with his actions – Anthony MumbaBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 28 Sep 2017
Kantanshi Independent member of parliament Anthony Mumba says Chishimba Kambwili should watch what he says about institutions of government which he is relying on for his politically survival.
And Mumba, the former trade secretary at the Zambian High Commission in the United Kingdom, says Kambwili’s mouth is not coordinating properly with his actions.
Mumba told News Diggers in an interview today that Kambwili risked losing his followers with the manner he conducted himself in parliament on Tuesday when he stood to debate about President Edgar Lungu’s speech.
“He is saying that I cant go to [report corruption at] ACC because ACC is not going to do anything. To the contrary, even him, politically he is surviving by having taken the matter to court, another institution of government. So he is saying that he is living in a country which does not respect laws but you are politically surviving on the platform that again you are saying is corrupt,” Mumba observed.
“He stood on the floor of the house saying ‘I still love PF but remove the President’, but it is the same PF which you are saying is corrupt. So how do you now inspire those who are looking up to you? Leadership is not about you, it is about the masses. So how do the masses follow you when you are losing them? One minute you are standing on this point, the next minute you are standing on another, where do you leave your people?”
Mumba also questioned Kambwili why he challenged his expulsion in court if he did not believe in the three wings of government.
“Am not getting Honorable Chishimba Kambwili, especially with the manner he conducted himself in parliament yesterday (Tuesday). He is saying that he is still PF and that he loves his party so dearly but at the same time he is saying that the party he loves is corrupt. What does he mean? So for me, my observation is that the man could be speaking out of bitterness,” said Mumba.
“He brought out issue of President Lungu sleeping in a garage before becoming president and that he has now become reach out of nowhere. I cant really get him, is he saying that President Lungu should step aside then the corruption in the party will end? Really his thinking and what comes out of his mouth are not coordinating,” said Mumba.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi - 20 Sep 2019
- We’re poorly funded to fight all corruption – ACC - 19 Sep 2019
- Zambia plans maize exports to DRC - 19 Sep 2019
- Zambeef driver commits suicide - 19 Sep 2019
- 2020 budget should clear K1.2 billion owed to medical suppliers, demands PSZ - 18 Sep 2019
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (12,890 views)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (2,068 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (2,062 views)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (1,504 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (1,038 view)
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend