by Julia Malunga on 16 Oct 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 16 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 16 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by John Chola on 11 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Govt should also pay me for consultancy during illegal stay in office – MukangaBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Nov 2017
I will give a quotation for the consultancy work I did as Minister after Parliament was dissolved so that we see who needs to pay who, says Yamfwa Mukanga.
In an interview with News Diggers! yesterday, the former Transport and Communications Minister said he was ready to honour the Constitutional Courts’ ruling but hastened to say that he needed to be paid for all the work which he did.
“I am also giving a quotation for my consultancy for the period and for everything. I will put it there, we will go and talk with my friends, then we will push it in so that we see who is going to pay who because what we put in was more than what the people think. And for a person like me didn’t even get the salaries they are talking about. I can tell you that we are going to put in that quotation, it is very simple,” Mukanga said.
He said that his input was more than what people thought.
“I am putting my own quotation for the consultancy during the period because at times I would come from Mufulira and do the work for you. So even all those I will put them there, so I have no problem with that. I am an engineer myself and it is the engineering technical issues I was putting in, so I need that to be paid as well. I have no problem, we follow what the courts do and we will honour what the courts are saying but we will also do our part,” said Mukanga.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- 750,000 Africans living without legal identity, reveals Kampyongo - 16 Oct 2019
- Zambia’ll be a war zone in 2021 if violence isn’t curtailed – Mpombo - 15 Oct 2019
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala - 15 Oct 2019
- Zambia to pray for “wisdom to deal with hunger crisis” on Friday - 15 Oct 2019
- UTH hikes user fees - 14 Oct 2019
- Murder trial for Benny Zulu starts (4,132 views)
- 2 burn to death in Luanshya road accident (3,526 views)
- AVIC, RDA toll plaza deal was a rip off, evidence is coming (2,387 views)
- Family members challenge newly installed Chief Nalubamba's legitimacy in court (2,249 views)
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala (2,066 views)
- I’m Lungu’s strongman, that’s why enemies target me with corruption tag – Chitotela
- 2 burn to death in Luanshya road accident
- We’re ready to meet UPND in court over its gay rights agenda – Sunday
- Lungu’s failure to protect Sesheke cops worsening violence – Andyford
- Former ministers must do the right thing, pay back – Sumaili
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Murder trial for Benny Zulu starts
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies"
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend