- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Kambwili’s blood is PF, we can’t wait to have him back – MusukwaBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Mar 2019
If you cut Chishimba Kambwili’s hand, the blood that comes out of him is PF, he is a brother who just failed to managed his ambitions, says Roan PF campaign manager Richard Musukwa.
And Musukwa says NDC is crying of being blocked from nominating their candidate in Roan because it has no identity of its own but is rather established and composed of undisciplined PF members.
Meanwhile, Musukwa says UPND will be ruined if it goes into a by-election partnership to support the NDC candidate in Roan.
On Wednesday, the UPND and NDC charged that they were aware that PF was making efforts to disqualify the alliance members from the Roan parliamentary race, so that the ruling party can go through unopposed.
But in an interview with News Diggers! Musukwa who is also Mines Minister said PF had no other intentions apart from teaching its prodigal sons in NDC a lesson.
Asked if it was true that PF was trying to block NDC and other political parties from contesting the Roan seat, Musukwa said his party only wanted to teach NDC a lesson.
“No we are not blocking anyone. How can we block them? We just want to teach them a lesson that as an undisciplined son with his followers that we will defeat them and they should come back to PF because that is their party. We will defeat them as individuals [and] we will also defeat them as an alliance. And we have told you that if you open in the hearts of NDC, they are PF members. So I want to advise our colleagues in the UPND to be careful with NDC because those are our members. If you cut the hand for Chishimba Kambwili, the blood that comes out of him is PF. He is our brother, he is a founding member, he just can’t manage his ambition,” Musukwa said.
Kambwili is our prodigal son and we are waiting for him to finish everything, we know he is coming back. Those members who are following him will be shocked. I am surprised at the politics of the UPND [and I think] that is why the UPND is going nowhere. How can they go in an alliance with our children? So the UPND does not know how to do politics. So we will defeat them as individuals and we will defeat them as a consortium,” Musukwa said.
He charged that NDC was a group of undisciplined PF members.
“Zambia is a democratic dispensation and in that democratic dispensation, we expect competitors, whether they are weak or strong [but] we expect competitors. PF is not in any way having any manoeuvres to ensure that no one competes. They are all welcome [and] we will defeat them at their hands. Those complaints are as a result of conceding defeat already. Instead of crying out loud, they should just come in the open and compete. And they should know that NDC is a product of undisciplined PF members. They are our prodigal children [and] we have been waiting for them to come back to our party because that is where they belong. That is why you are hearing them crying because they have no identity of their own, their identity is PF, that is where they belong,” Musukwa said.
“So ba NDC are our prodical children and PF has always been waiting for them and even today we are still waiting for them. In fact we have been waiting for them to disband their party and come back to PF because that is where they belong. It is laughable that UPND and NDC [with] our own founding members can go and postulate that they are working with UPND. Those who work with UPND are just dramatising. And I want to warn UPND that those (NDC) are our children who are just dramatising. In fact they are aspersing UPND. Those are our founding members and we are waiting for them to disband their party and come back to where they belong.”
He added that PF and NDC squabbles were a family issue which needed no intruder.
“Our focus in Roan is development in terms of job creation on the mine platform, development in terms of road infrastructure, water and also empowerment of our youths and our women. We don’t want politics of appeasement. We want politics that is going to sustain the lives of our people of Roan. As you know for a long time, their MP has been on the run in terms of pursuing [his] presidential ambitions. So they need a member that will be doing local politics and locally based, that one graduated to presidential. So this fight we have is a family fight,” said Musukwa.
“For us we would like to ensure that any formation from the opposition will be defeated because we are conducting issue based campaign based on development, and that is our message. And I want to assure the people of Roan and Luanshya and Zambia at large that PF will conduct issue based campaigns in Roan and anchored on the none violence principle because we believe in talking to our people who vested their interest in the PF and His Excellency the President Edgar Chagwa Lungu.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- It’s illegal for police to whip citizens – Mweetwa - 7 Apr 2020
- African finance ministers appeal for debt relief - 6 Apr 2020
- I’ll continue harassing those who buy mealie meal in bulk, vows Lusambo - 17 Mar 2020
- Govt hasn’t failed to manage public universities, claims Mushimba - 28 Feb 2020
- Kambwili condemns Dora for justifying extrajudicial killings - 28 Feb 2020
- It’s inhuman for Chanda to undermine HH’s donation of soap, sanitisers – UPND (3,238 views)
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects? (2,728 views)
- UPND blames Nangula loss on COVID-19 (2,325 views)
- Kampyongo's mockery of people on ARVs unacceptable - NAC (2,160 views)
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya (1,741 view)
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects?
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu
- Introduce SI to stop landlords from collecting rentals, Changala urges govt
- Why whip patrons if there's no lockdown?
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «April 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- It’s illegal for police to whip citizens – Mweetwa
- UNZA owes ZRA, others K2.8bn, as audit reveals mismanagement of funds
- PF’s Nangula victory a 2021 sample – Mundubile
- Tutwa refutes UPND’s Bill 10 bribery claims
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya
- Govt, FRA’s deal with millers failed to cut mealie meal prices – IAPRI
- Habitat urges govt to improve living conditions in unplanned settlements
- SACCORD hails PF, UPND for peaceful Nangula poll
- ZRA’s tax audit on media houses within its mandate but wrongly timed – MISA
- Kamusoko, Mangani on path to recovery
- Govt must carry out robust awareness campaign against COVID-19 – CSPR
- Siwale welcomes FIFA’s intervention in FAZ wrangles
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend