- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
How PF became a satanic and tribalist party in two weeksBy Diggers Editor on 12 Feb 2020
WHENEVER you invite Zambia’s founding president Dr Kenneth Kaunda to an event, regardless of the occasion you wish him to attend, when granted an opportunity to speak, he will start or end by saying two things: “Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself” and “do unto others what you would like them do unto you”.
There are two reasons why Dr Kaunda keeps preaching this message. Firstly, because the Bible says so, and secondly, because he has lived so many years on this earth and experience tells him that these two teachings can unite a nation beyond tribe, race, religion, economic status and political affiliation.
These teachings form the principle of the Golden Rule as this maxim is found in many religions and cultures. Therefore, you don’t need to be a Christian to appreciate the value in these teachings. In fact, you don’t even need to read or attribute it to the bible, the message simply makes sense to any human being with five senses. In life, before you take any actions, it is always important to consider the feelings of others. That is what Dr Kaunda teaches us. It is foolish to treat your neighbour in a manner that you would not want to be treated.
For many years, the ruling party in Zambia has been thriving on the narrative that the opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) is a satanic party; that its leader Hakainde Hichilema is a freemason and practices Satanism. They have been thriving on the narrative that the opposition UPND is a tribal party and that Tongas are selfish people who must never be allowed to rule this country.
The Patriotic Front has enjoyed doing this to the UPND and Mr Hichilema, even in instances when they know it is not true. This was good for them because through this misinformation, they have been winning elections and enjoying the sweetness that comes with power. Everyone in PF enjoyed inflicting this pain on their political rivals, from President Edgar Lungu to Mr Kennedy Kamba. They simply loved it! The PF forgot about Dr Kaunda’s message which teaches them to do unto others what they would love others do unto them.
Here we are today. Posterity has looked PF in the eyes and judged them with the same measure of harshness that they had been judging others. In just two weeks, the Patriotic Front has moved from being the accuser to being the accused. They have moved from being innocent God-loving saints to evil doers who entered into satanic covenants with agents of the underworld in order to win elections. Thanks to Seer 1, the whole country now knows who is a Satanist among the politicians.
We know the PF hates what the Nigerian self-confessed Satanist has done to their reputation, but we are here to remind them that this is what they did to the UPND. At the time, PF did not care about the feelings of Mr Hichilema and his party; even without any evidence, they enjoyed spreading hate messages against their neighbours because it advanced their agenda. Now, Seer 1 has inflicted the same measure of pain which the ruling party has been inflicting on the UPND for years. It is their turn to try and clean themselves of the satanic tag. PF should not complain because Seer 1 is doing to them what they like doing to others. In English, this is called having a taste of your own medicine.
And thanks to Professor Nkandu Luo, Bizwell Mutale and Chanda Nyela, the Patriotic Front is now the reigning tribalist party in the country. Once again, posterity has judged PF with the same measure of wrath which they show to their political rivals. All this has just happened in a space of two weeks. The PF has lost the moral right to accuse the UPND or any other party of being tribal, they hove lost the moral right to call others Satanists because according to records, a supernatural voodoo expert has confessed to giving “do as I say” powers to Cabinet ministers and probably the President himself. Who are we to argue? People have seen the black rings they are wearing and they have heard the tribalism coming out of the PF leadership in Chilubi. It’s their duty to clean themselves of the tribal and satanic tag now, and time is moving very fast.
This is what happens to selfish and insensitive people who care less about the feelings and reputations of others. Such people cannot unite a nation. They may claim by word of mouth that they want to promote national unity, but it amounts to nothing if they don’t respect governance stakeholders. How can you champion unity in a nation when you are in the forefront of spreading false information about others? How can you reap love for one another when you are always sowing seeds of hatred?
The PF must learn from these past two weeks that they can fool everyone in Zambia, but they cannot fool God. Lesa wamulinganya!
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published.
Email: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us? - 4 Apr 2020
- Why whip patrons if there’s no lockdown? - 3 Apr 2020
- Name govt officials who are infected, in quarantine - 2 Apr 2020
- Lungu’s Cabinet leadership on COVID-19 scary - 1 Apr 2020
- Stop load-shedding to keep people at home - 31 Mar 2020
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us? (14,372 views)
- Govt will start distributing free masks - Chilufya (3,727 views)
- Govt declares UNZA new residence a quarantine facility (2,760 views)
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive (1,817 view)
- Kampyongo, Ng'andu released from quarantine after testing negative to COVID-19 - Chilufya (1,816 view)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «April 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Govt disburses K5.6bn in March for debt servicing, projects
- African finance ministers appeal for debt relief
- ADVERT: Engage Repro Print Xpress online!
- Govt declares UNZA new residence a quarantine facility
- Govt will start distributing free masks – Chilufya
- Absa re-opens Centro Mall branch
- Kampyongo, Ng’andu released from quarantine after testing negative to COVID-19 – Chilufya
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive
- STAY HOME & STAY SAFE…ORDER YOUR PRINTING SERVICES ONLINE!
- We’ve engaged church leaders to persuade Chishala on Bill 10 – NDC
- UNZALARU calls for reversal of the appointment of UNZA Dean of Students
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend