- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
How PF became a satanic and tribalist party in two weeksBy Diggers Editor on 12 Feb 2020
WHENEVER you invite Zambia’s founding president Dr Kenneth Kaunda to an event, regardless of the occasion you wish him to attend, when granted an opportunity to speak, he will start or end by saying two things: “Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself” and “do unto others what you would like them do unto you”.
There are two reasons why Dr Kaunda keeps preaching this message. Firstly, because the Bible says so, and secondly, because he has lived so many years on this earth and experience tells him that these two teachings can unite a nation beyond tribe, race, religion, economic status and political affiliation.
These teachings form the principle of the Golden Rule as this maxim is found in many religions and cultures. Therefore, you don’t need to be a Christian to appreciate the value in these teachings. In fact, you don’t even need to read or attribute it to the bible, the message simply makes sense to any human being with five senses. In life, before you take any actions, it is always important to consider the feelings of others. That is what Dr Kaunda teaches us. It is foolish to treat your neighbour in a manner that you would not want to be treated.
For many years, the ruling party in Zambia has been thriving on the narrative that the opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) is a satanic party; that its leader Hakainde Hichilema is a freemason and practices Satanism. They have been thriving on the narrative that the opposition UPND is a tribal party and that Tongas are selfish people who must never be allowed to rule this country.
The Patriotic Front has enjoyed doing this to the UPND and Mr Hichilema, even in instances when they know it is not true. This was good for them because through this misinformation, they have been winning elections and enjoying the sweetness that comes with power. Everyone in PF enjoyed inflicting this pain on their political rivals, from President Edgar Lungu to Mr Kennedy Kamba. They simply loved it! The PF forgot about Dr Kaunda’s message which teaches them to do unto others what they would love others do unto them.
Here we are today. Posterity has looked PF in the eyes and judged them with the same measure of harshness that they had been judging others. In just two weeks, the Patriotic Front has moved from being the accuser to being the accused. They have moved from being innocent God-loving saints to evil doers who entered into satanic covenants with agents of the underworld in order to win elections. Thanks to Seer 1, the whole country now knows who is a Satanist among the politicians.
We know the PF hates what the Nigerian self-confessed Satanist has done to their reputation, but we are here to remind them that this is what they did to the UPND. At the time, PF did not care about the feelings of Mr Hichilema and his party; even without any evidence, they enjoyed spreading hate messages against their neighbours because it advanced their agenda. Now, Seer 1 has inflicted the same measure of pain which the ruling party has been inflicting on the UPND for years. It is their turn to try and clean themselves of the satanic tag. PF should not complain because Seer 1 is doing to them what they like doing to others. In English, this is called having a taste of your own medicine.
And thanks to Professor Nkandu Luo, Bizwell Mutale and Chanda Nyela, the Patriotic Front is now the reigning tribalist party in the country. Once again, posterity has judged PF with the same measure of wrath which they show to their political rivals. All this has just happened in a space of two weeks. The PF has lost the moral right to accuse the UPND or any other party of being tribal, they hove lost the moral right to call others Satanists because according to records, a supernatural voodoo expert has confessed to giving “do as I say” powers to Cabinet ministers and probably the President himself. Who are we to argue? People have seen the black rings they are wearing and they have heard the tribalism coming out of the PF leadership in Chilubi. It’s their duty to clean themselves of the tribal and satanic tag now, and time is moving very fast.
This is what happens to selfish and insensitive people who care less about the feelings and reputations of others. Such people cannot unite a nation. They may claim by word of mouth that they want to promote national unity, but it amounts to nothing if they don’t respect governance stakeholders. How can you champion unity in a nation when you are in the forefront of spreading false information about others? How can you reap love for one another when you are always sowing seeds of hatred?
The PF must learn from these past two weeks that they can fool everyone in Zambia, but they cannot fool God. Lesa wamulinganya!
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published.
Email: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- When a President goes tribal, there’s no way he can unite a nation - 20 Feb 2020
- Citizens take law in their hands when they’ve no confidence in State Police - 19 Feb 2020
- Ng’andu not sincere on Zambia’s reserves - 18 Feb 2020
- Look at the PF lies on Bill 10! - 16 Feb 2020
- Enjoy the sweet, but remember Guy Scott who sweated for it - 15 Feb 2020
- Top Chingola cops implicated in gassing incidences (20,286 views)
- Court halts Kingsland City construction after Lungu Commissions project (7,027 views)
- GBM escapes grilling on radio show (4,560 views)
- Lubinda trashes police statement on Arthur Wina (4,046 views)
- More die from mob justice as gassing spreads countrywide (3,026 views)
- Lungu wants Kambwili back in PF, claims GBM
- Enjoy the sweet, but remember Guy Scott who sweated for it
- Wina is lying, Zambia suffering because of theft in govt, not because of by-elections - Sangwa
- Kalusha and three others disqualified from contesting FAZ presidency
- Lusaka in chaos after gassing, solders deployed to stop riots
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Mazabuka mob drags suspect out of hospital, kills him
- When a President goes tribal, there’s no way he can unite a nation
- 3% 2020 growth rate will not impact economy – Kanyama
- Top Chingola cops implicated in gassing incidences
- Bill 10 a product of PF – Mwiimbu
- Police should interrogate GBM – CK
- Allowing owing students to write exams impractical – Mulungushi
- It’s laughable to think PF can ensure debt sustainability – Sichinga
- We’ll sue management for failure to pay salaries – UNZALARU
- Govt could fail to service Zambia’s debt – Saasa
- MTN accountant sues cop, demanding K800,000 for false imprisonment
- Kabanshi ordered reinstatement of ZAMPOST contract despite poor performance – Witness
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend