- Government has reassured the nation that it still attaches premium importance to the process of reviewing the public order Act.
- The council of churches in Zambia has appealed to Zambians to desist from chasing after miracles.
- The Department of Immigration has 58 persons for various immigration offences during a cleanup operation conducted in parts of Lusaka.
- PAZA has joined other stake holders in condemning the attack on journalists in Lusaka’s Chawama Compound over the weekend during the operation by the Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority.
- Siavonga District Commissioner Lovemore Kanyama has assured Siavonga residents that construction works on road and health
structure project will resume after the rainy season.