- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 10)
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019
Tempers flared in parliament on Wednesday when Kanchibiya PF member of parliament Martin Malama moved a private member’s motion seeking Parliament’s support to ban political....
- By Julia Malunga on 10 Oct 2019
UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema has laughed off President Edgar Lungu’s statement that the opposition party is bringing misery to the country by praying against rains....
- By Julia Malunga on 9 Oct 2019
President Edgar Lungu says the opposition UPND is bringing misery in the country by praying against the rains so that people get frustrated and kick....
- By Natasha Sakala on 9 Oct 2019
An explosion at Konkola Copper Mines this morning set fire to the Cobalt Recovery Furnace, which is part of the Smelter, causing damage to property,....
- By Mukosha Funga on 8 Oct 2019
Transparency International Zambia has questioned the monopoly and single sourcing of AVIC International for major government contracts such as the construction of Toll Plazas across....
- By Mukosha Funga on 7 Oct 2019
A News Diggers! investigation has revealed that the Road Development Agency (RDA) single-sourced AVIC International to construct three tollgates at an initial cost of about....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 7 Oct 2019
The police command has now confirmed that it was a Patriotic Front supporter who shot dead a UPND cadre in Kaoma yesterday, contrary to an....
- By Julia Malunga on 5 Oct 2019
Minister of Transport and Communications Mutotwe Kafwaya says the 2019/2020 rain season will cause floods in prone areas, resulting in damage to property and increased....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 4 Oct 2019
Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) Commissioner General Kingsley Chanda says he is disappointed by Professor Oliver Saasa’s “petty stance” in his argument on the impact of....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 4 Oct 2019
National Democratic Congress (NDC) leader Chishimba Kambwili says he is a clean politician who has nothing to hide. And Kambwili has insisted that he will....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 3 Oct 2019
The Zambia Congress of Trade Unions has questioned government decision to increase the budget allocation towards defence, security and public order whilst reducing funding to....
- By Julia Malunga on 1 Oct 2019
Zesco Limited spokesperson Henry Kapata says consumers are over utilizing power when it is restored, forcing Zesco to increase the load shedding hours. In an....
- By Julia Malunga on 30 Sep 2019
Minister of Justice Given Lubinda says the PF government will not lose anything if the Constitution Amendment Bill No. 10 does not pass in Parliament,....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 30 Sep 2019
The Disaster Management and Mitigation Unit (DMMU) has so far distributed 45,400 metric tonnes of mealie-meal and stock feed to hunger-affected districts countrywide, says Minister....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 29 Sep 2019
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has projected that the Patriotic Front is likely to retain power in 2021 but warned that government will become increasingly....
- By Natasha Sakala on 27 Sep 2019
Finance Minister Dr Bwalya Ng’andu has announced that government has decided to abandon the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and maintain Value Added Tax (VAT)....
- By Natasha Sakala on 25 Sep 2019
Zesco Limited acting managing director Webster Musonda says consumers should not expect a reduction in the number of load shedding hours despite the imminent importation....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (28,014 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (26,758 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,448 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (10,291 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,354 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «October 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend