- First Quantum Minerals has thanked president Edgar Lungu for inspecting the Solwezi – Chingola road on which the company has spent more than 3 million US$ on engineering and maintenance works.
- The policy monitoring and research centre has refuted allegation that the social cash transfer is political and only benefits the ruling party.
- The ACC has summoned UPP president Saviour Chishimba for a discussion over the national youth development council NYDC.
- FDD Chama district chairperson has disputed allegation leveled against him that he is masquerading in his position.
- The Green party has described the high cost of meali-meal as a consequence of Competition and consumer protection commission and FRA failures.