by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019
by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 13 Oct 2019by John Chola on 11 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 11 Oct 2019
by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 14 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 8 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 7 Oct 2019
by Elias Munshya on 15 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 13 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 11 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 10 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Elias Munshya on 24 May 2019by Elias Munshya on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Elias Munshya on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Elias Munshya on 24 Sep 2019
Articles by Elias MunshyaHome / Articles posted by Elias Munshya
About Elias Munshya
This author has a passion for law, theology, history and politics and reflects on issues affecting both personal and national development in Alberta, Zambia, Canada and the rest of the world.
He does so the conviction that humanity’s true greatness lies ahead of us. We owe a duty to the next generation to do all we can to make their world a better world.
By Elias Munshya on September 18, 2017
A lot has been said about this case. I will try to make it as plain simple as possible. Magistrate Benjamin Mwelwa was hearing a....
When the State Becomes a False Prophet: How Rev. Sumaili’s views threaten Zambia’s constitutionalismBy Elias Munshya on May 23, 2017
Zambia’s minister of religious affairs and national guidance, the Honourable Reverend Godfridah Sumaili spoke with the Zambia Blog Talk Radio on Saturday, May 20, 2017.....
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala (2,844 views)
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,401 views)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (1,813 view)
- RDA, AVIC single sourcing deal pure corruption - Kambwili (1,808 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,613 view)
- Commission of Inquiry into violence report is public information – Chipampe
- Zambia’ll be a war zone in 2021 if violence isn’t curtailed – Mpombo
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala
- Family members challenge newly installed Chief Nalubamba’s legitimacy in court
- Milupi doubts Zesco’s pending power import deal with Eskom
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies"
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend