- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
ZESCO enters consent judgment with ChitunduBy Diggers Reporter on 4 Aug 2017
ZESCO has entered a consent order with its former managing director Cyprian Chitundu over the 10,000 shares he held in the Kafue gorge lower project.
This is in a matter in which ZESCO sued Cyprian Chitundu for holding on to the shares in Zesco’s special purpose vehicle known as Kafue Gorge Lower power development corporation limited.
A consent order signed by High Court judge Sharon Newa stipulates that Zesco shall reimburse Chitundu’s money as earlier agreed by both parties.
Judge Newa has also ordered that Chitundu should relinquish his share holding in the company by signing share transfer forms to the incumbent managing director Victor Mundenda.
The court has also ordered that both parties shall not have claims against one another in relation to the matter.
The 10,000 shares were allotted tom Chitundu by virtue of his position.
According to the provision of SPV share holding structure, Zesco held 990 shares with a balance of 10,000 shares held by Chitundu as MD then.
About Diggers Reporter
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years - 22 Nov 2017
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence - 22 Nov 2017
- Nandos employees in court for theft - 22 Nov 2017
- Man who stole computers from Chimbokaila gets 5 years imprisonment - 22 Nov 2017
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay - 21 Nov 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend