by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 22 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Aug 2017
by Diggers Reporter on 23 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017
by Mukosha Funga on 22 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
by Joseph Mwenda on 22 Aug 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017
- Guest Diggers
by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
ZESCO enters consent judgment with ChitunduBy Diggers Reporter on 4 Aug 2017
ZESCO has entered a consent order with its former managing director Cyprian Chitundu over the 10,000 shares he held in the Kafue gorge lower project.
This is in a matter in which ZESCO sued Cyprian Chitundu for holding on to the shares in Zesco’s special purpose vehicle known as Kafue Gorge Lower power development corporation limited.
A consent order signed by High Court judge Sharon Newa stipulates that Zesco shall reimburse Chitundu’s money as earlier agreed by both parties.
Judge Newa has also ordered that Chitundu should relinquish his share holding in the company by signing share transfer forms to the incumbent managing director Victor Mundenda.
The court has also ordered that both parties shall not have claims against one another in relation to the matter.
The 10,000 shares were allotted tom Chitundu by virtue of his position.
According to the provision of SPV share holding structure, Zesco held 990 shares with a balance of 10,000 shares held by Chitundu as MD then.
About Diggers Reporter
- PAC notes increased collaboration between internal auditors and AG’s office - 23 Aug 2017
- Chipolopolo coach forgives Fwayo, Chama but not Kalaba - 23 Aug 2017
- Shaka Ssali in to discuss democracy in Zambia - 23 Aug 2017
- Mopani’s threats to prune 4,700 miners is an insult to government, Zambians – Sinkamba - 23 Aug 2017
- Court orders commencement of trial against UPND members accused of obstructing police - 22 Aug 2017
- Lungu would have pardoned HH if court convicted him, says Kampamba Mulenga
- Mopani announces planned retrenchment of 4,700 workers: We are left with no option
- Tujilijili drinking competition leaves winner dead
- HH relives memories from prison: We slept on the cold floor, used buckets as toilets
- Shaka Ssali in to discuss democracy in Zambia
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend